“Great affordable take out, with very good quality.”

Kristo's Charcoal Rotisserie & Salad Bar
Ranked #7 of 11 Quick Bites in Cowes
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Bought a family meal pack - very good pricing. Scallop spuds were brilliant. Chook was very good, and veges were yum.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

On a beautiful evening in Cowes we purchased a family pack of fish, chips and potato cakes for early dinner for ourselves and our three young granddaughters. What a treat. We all agreed that they were yummy - in fact my mouth is watering now just thinking of them. These are the the best fish and chips I have had for so long I cannot remember any others that compare. However if you take them to the grassy slope beside the beach as we did beware of the greedy the seagulls - particularly the one that stole my last morsel of fish from my hand!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Cheap, fresh, fast service, busy! Massive menu! Drive past all the other fast food shops, stop here on the esplanade! Great views. Chips are the best, old school burgers, gave me an extra calamari ring! Winner winner chicken dinner! Been here for 10 years why haven't I been here before!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

This place is a nice easy lunch stop for a family.
Good food and the serving sizes are great. Usually is pretty fresh when we have been there, and there is heaps of seating.
Huge menu with lots of variety.
I recommend the wraps.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

We grabbed some takeaway & it was ok. We had a roast dinner pack. The pumpkin, carrots & peas were very over cooked. Chicken was ok but bland. Potato bake was yum. They advertise phone orders in the local magazines/papers but we couldn’t get through for about 40 mins so drove in. The shop was completely empty. All in all just ok.

Date of visit: September 2018