“Enjoyable meal 😁”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyable meal mid-week. Oysters kilpatrick for a starter which were delicious and reasonably sized. For main had linguini with smoked salmon and barramundi which was one of the specials of the day. All in all was a lovely and enjoyable dining experience, recommend you give it a go.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Service was good, but..
I had the linguini for dinner and the pasta was way too overcooked.
My friend had the lamb shoulder - very dry, and combination of flavour between the lamb and the sides was just not making any sense.
Meat wasn't hot.
Also I really didn't like the fact that they don't change the table cloths but if ''clean'' they cover them with a paper sheet.
Don't like the idea of eating on the same table cloth where who knows how many other people ate there.
I work in the industry and hygiene is fundamental.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

We went to Sherwood’s twice in our 3 day stay, magnificent seafood, great service,good wine list and an excellent setting right in the middle of Cowes CBD. We will go back sometime in the future.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Cowes for three nights and chose to eat at Sherwood’s for two of those nights (because the first night was so amazing we had to go back!). It was all perfect...the food, the service, the atmosphere. The waitresses were attentive and professional on both occasions. Can’t fault anything. If I could give more than 5 starts I would!

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We had booked in here for our anniversary. The place was hot, the corner seat we had was a bit uncomfortable (place was packed as long weekend so no where to move to). The service was very good but the meals were just ordinary although my husband did enjoy his meal. I bumped into a work colleague who actually said the same thing. If it just been any dinner perhaps I might have felt better but as it was meant to be a special dinner for us we were disappointed.