“Very friendly”
Review of Ciao Joe

Ciao Joe
Ranked #28 of 79 Restaurants in Cowes
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great coffee, good parking great early morning coffee stop . And watch all the sports on the wall tv

There are newer reviews for Ciao Joe

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

It was 4 of us walking the street of cowes looking for a place to eat and we saw ciao joe and loved the sign so we walked in; the waitress was very welcoming and nice with a strong accent, the coffee was very good and the breakfast even better I had the salmon Benedict big meal and very tasty too, my friends were very happy too with they're meal we will definitely come back!!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My son came down to celebrate both his birthday and the Queens Birthday Sunday. I suggested lunch at my then favourite cafe. However, when arriving at just before 1.30pm, we were told the kitchen had closed - uhhhh. They are usually open all day, with breakfast advertised at being served till 2.00pm. Who closes the kitchen at 1.30 on a busy long weekend. Being somewhat peeved we walked out and looked around and saw Ciao Joe across the road.

Thank goodness we did - we had a delicious lunch - I had the standard eggs benedict but had food envy for my son's which was eggs, tomato and spinach with hollandaise sauce on a bagel. Great coffee. I will certainly be back as I am very disappointed with my previous favourite lunch spot.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This seemingly small café opens up once you pass through the door. Extensive menu with something for everyone.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The new amazing coffee! Nothing more to add!!!! super happy with my choice! Ciao joe the best