“Awesome place.”
Review of Three Aces

Three Aces
Ranked #15 of 79 Restaurants in Cowes
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Just went in and had breakfast. I ordered the Huevos Benedictos and my wife ordered the classic Eggs Benedict both were great. Eggs poached amazingly, generous serving, great balanced flavors - it reminded me again that breakfast is definitely the best meal of the day.

I got a a large Latte, which was good. The blend they use is a little bit weak to my taste, but I barely function before 3 strong cups so my standards are a bit extreme.

My wife couldn't have a coffee as they didn't have lactose free milk (they had almond milk and soy milk available, but they are not really to the wife's liking) but there was a wide range of other drinks available and she ended up with a juice.

Staff were friendly. Nice relaxed atmosphere. I'm really glad we stopped in. Will return.

There are newer reviews for Three Aces

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon Three Aces by accident. What a treat. The coffee is great, but then they brought out their Choc Mint freak shake. This thing was massive - almost as big as the kids eyes.

There are chips and then there are chips from Three Aces. They were generous and extra crunchy. The loaded fries looked awesome.

This is now one of my favorite places and I will be back.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered :

French toast ($16.50)
Kid's scrambled eggs with toast ($6.50)
Kid's pancake with chocolate topping and ice cream ($6.50)

Everything was finger-licking good, and beautifully presented. My favourite cafe in Cowes.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The coffee was great and nice and hot. We had breakfast there and they cooked everything to exactly how we wanted it! Really nice food and laid back.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

When ever I visit Cowes I always pop in for either a coffee or breaks. They have a good range of teas behind the counter, fresh cakes & slices. I get tired of eggs for breaky so I had a beautiful savoury dish with chick peas, capsicum, tomatoe type salsa with feta and slices of toasted bread, just sensational. The decor is simple yet welcoming & the staff are friendly ready to advise. It appears to be a family run business who take pride.