“Excellent vegan food for the entire family”
Review of Island Whole Foods

Island Whole Foods
Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Cowes
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Island Whole Foods is a totally unique and innovative plant based café based in Cowes, Phillip Island. The food offering consists of an all-day breakfast and lunch menu focused on wholesome plant based ingredients with specialty DUKES coffee, house made raw treats, the popular vegan COCOWHIP soft serve and superfood smoothies. The menu is dairy free and can be accommodated for the gluten intolerant!
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Just love this little place. Food I'd wonderful, staff so friendly- particularly love the iced coffee!!

There are newer reviews for Island Whole Foods

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We dropped in here while travelling through! What a great business run by a beautiful family. It has a great atmosphere, amazing coffee and smoothies and the menu looks great! Definitely worth stopping in here while on Phillip Island!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

We stopped in at island whole foods to grab a drink but when I read the menu and witnessed the food coming from the kitchen I couldn't resist ordering something! I had the iced coffee and the veg burger and both were delicious! We got a slice to takeaway, I had the snickers and again, delicious! The slices were so good a friend and I made the hubby's drive into cowes (we have a house in wooly) before we made our way home to stock up on slices the following day! I wish I had a whole foods at home!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I had brunch here on Sunday. The coffee was excellent and the food was delicious. They were a little slow but it is Phillip Island and you have to remember to go on Island time when you visit

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We arrived here for a late lunch and were impressed by the array of wholesome food available. Staff were very friendly and were happy to make up fresh vege burgers as they had run out- it was delicious. Enjoyed sitting outside int eh sun while we waited - a nice small scale enterprise.