“The beautiful baguette.......I miss”
Review of Cheeky Goose Cafe

Cheeky Goose Cafe
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Cowes
Price range: US$2 - US$27
Reviewed 24 June 2016

When we arrive at coews was cold and wildly around 2:00 pm. We just want to something to eat for late lunch but nothing too big cause we are going have a big seafood dinner at 6:30pm. The menu design Is smart and nice for different customer demand. I have beef baguette which was the one of beautiful baguette I have been have Australia.the thin chunky crust but inter was light chewy with good amount butter. When I have a bite of that I think I am in heaven. I usually do not eat any sandwich in Australia cause most of them just try to put too much different stuffing and sauce in that little bread. I just want a simple which you can taste what different flavour and texture from different ingredients. The latte was not too bad just a bit too much form but flavour was fine. Only two thing,I personally do not like is the table service and the sign. A man was greeting us gave us the menu and tell me what is nice for kids then he just disappear, i just a bit confused what should I do. I need someone show me the seat or just help myself.when I was trying figure out, there was two or three girl were at front shop but they were not going come to service us at all. At eventually,we went to find a seat by ourself. another thing was the sign, I can not see any sign or board telling what dates or hours they are open. The food was nice,you can taste the chef is putting effect on them. The 3rd day we were intend go back have breakfast, when we were arrive, the door was stopped by the table. Again there was no sign tell you what time they are open. We were in rush that day so we have to go to somewhere else having our breakfast cause we do not know what time they open and how long we have to wait for the door open.

1  Thank libby20chole

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Well what can I say! It was amazing. We just had dinner here and the food and service was absolutely incredible. Defiantly a must try.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Food is absolutely delicious. Great service. Friendly. Chef came out after every meal to see how it all was. Freshest fish. Fantastic deserts. Can not fault this place. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Great cafe, friendly staff, excellent food, good choice for family dinner on a rainy Friday night. Leaking roof only added to the experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

nice place like the way they set up an old church as a food place staff was pleasant food was very tasty and plentiful wine was from the area would goback