Review Highlights
Impressive exhibits

We loved venturing through the bush setting in search of the next exhibit, wonderful, creative... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2018
Bianca D
via mobile
Great lunch

Reviewed March 9, 2018
pasummers7
Melbourne, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Lorne
All reviews sculpture garden coffee and cake bush setting on display tucked away worth the short drive artwork artists pottery exhibits stroll trees
Reviewed March 9, 2018

A lovely setting for a delicious lunch. All freshly prepared and attractively presented. Good service from our young Greek waiter.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Recommended by a local.Just a short drive from city center but a different world.Certainly worth a visit.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

We were told about this cafe by a woman at the Torquey info booth. It is off the beaten path. The setting is lovely, a sculpture garden filled with tall trees and flowers. The food was mixed. I had a salmon slider and salad which were good, my husband, a pizza, which was only fair

1  Thank BostonTravelynn
Reviewed February 13, 2018

The art gallery itself was good and the food okay but the lady who served us was terrible. I was there with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago and I plugged my phone charger into the wall right after we sat down at a table. She became so angry and was very rude and screamed that I have to ask for permission. I said that I was sorry and after that she didn't even look at me, not even when I ordered food even though I tried to be very polite. Then I asked her for cutlaries and she actually SIGHED and looked at me as if she wanted to kill me. Very unpleasant visit and both me and my boyfriend were surprised how someone can be that rude in the service business. We felt uncomfortable and I wouldnt recomend anyone to eat there if she is working (small, brunett lady in her 40s, maybe 50s).

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Do not miss this gem. It was such a surprise to find this complex tucked away in the bush setting. It’s a short few minutes drive out of Lorne and even if you are not into art and sculpture it is definitely worth seeing. It is a very unique gallery on a large tree filled beautiful property that you are able to stroll around. There is a nice cafe as well. It was very beautiful and very peaceful and the sculptures are very interesting. It was well sign posted and an easy drive from town or ask the Tourism info office for a map. It’s worth the visit.