“Fantastic food & service”
Review of The Groove Lounge

The Groove Lounge
Ranked #23 of 113 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 June 2017

So many nice restaurants and cafes in Williamstown and we were lucky enough to pick one that I would consider to be one of the best.
From the moment we stepped inside, the waitress was very friendly and helpful and seated us at a table right at the front, overlooking the bay. It was a cool day and sitting behind the glass was lovely. A very good menu, with lots of fresh seafood, and a good selection of wines.
We shared a pizza before enjoying the fish of the day, calamari and lamb cutlets; all good choices. The service was very good, the meal sizes huge, and the prices very reasonable. The suggested pinot grigio went well with all meals. They also made a nice coffee and hot chocolate.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

We returned after 2 months and had the same meal (Oven Roasted Chicken) and it was still delicious. It takes 25 minutes to prepare due to oven roasting but the flavour, tenderness and sauce make it a wonderful lunch option. The baked potatoes and avocado are an added feature. I forgot the salad this time which makes for a nice combination.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Had a breakfast here with friends. Being my favorite meal of the day my expectations are always high. Unfortunately my meal wasnt amazing and nor was it cheap at over $20 for a breakfast dish. At those prices for brekky I expect it to be amazing. Some of the other dishes in the group looked better.

Coffee was really good though which is a huge bonus

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Went today for lunch with my family. Drinks served in crappy yellow stain plastic cups. Entree was served and not even 5 minutes later mains were brought out. Terrible timing. Chicken burger was just a dry over cooked schnitzel in a bun with lettuce etc. Way over priced at $22. Family member had the steak burger which was just a terrible and tough minute steak in a bun. Again a rip off at $25. Plenty of better places we should have gone too. Way over priced place to eat.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Breakfast is pretty flavorless, the big breaky anyway. The pancakes with bacon & banana is yumm. I find this place almost a better alternative to maccas for dinner but would try to get in elsewhere first! I'm not super fussy, but I like glaciers