All reviewsshopping centrefree wifiroom was largemini barcomfy bedstayed for nightseasy accesslimeexecutivetilesfridgerenovationfoxtelconvenienceaustralia
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Urban environment close to the city centre. We got the deluxe room, and it was newly refurbished, and clean. We book last minute around new years time, so we could not find a more rural location, which would have preferred.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Comfortable, quiet and clean place to stay. Fully refurbished rooms with nice pictures on the wall & having all usual facilities. Our room had a good view to city as well.
Thanks to friendly staff. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for refurbished rooms when booking, better to ask for a room with city & hills view
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2012

nice big room clean and tidy close to town and shops staff are very helpful the only down side was the the restaurant was closed because it was Austrlia day so we went and got a pizza very good eagle boys and they dont mind if you eat it in your room.

Mother and Son

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Booked over the internet, rooms looked great but when I arrived was given a room that had not been upgraded since the 70's. Was told that I needed to request an executive room to get the ones that had been refurbished. (they did move me for an additional charge).

When I arrived I was told that the restaurant was full for the evening (4.30pm check in). Went and spoke to the restaurant manager to see if they could squeeze me in early, say 6.00pm and was told no. Could not even eat at the bar. They suggested I order room service instead, which had a $5.00 surcharge. Average cost of a meal is $40-45, so to suggest that someone pay that type of money to eat in their room is insulting. Especially having driven 5 hours to get there from Perth.

I would only stay here again as a last resort. They clearly don't know how to treat customers who are paying top dollar for a room. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: Make sure you book an executive room, otherwise you will be disappointed.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Gerard G
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed here as part of a group for 2 nights. Rooms were large, clean and very comfortable. The bathroom was also very spacious and clean. The location of the motel is great - just a short walk across the road to the shopping centre. We had our meals here in an adjacent area to the main restaurant. Our meals were set out buffet style in another room which made it easy for us to help ourselves. The food was good and plentiful. I did however feel the staff in the bar area were not overly friendly towards not only our group but also other diners in the main restaurant area. Some of them seemed like they really didnt want to be there. The housekeeping staff however were very friendly and obliging. Would recommend the motel as it is convenient to shopping and there is a laundromat across the road.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends