All reviewsbedroom villaurban coffee housegreat locationhelpful with local informationbooked directlynight's accommodationstrong showerwash cupsan iron and ironing boardwithin walking distancehelpful receptionistinternet bookingour room was spotlessly cleanqueen streetcereal bowlsshort or long stayone night
Reviewed May 24, 2017

We booked into an apartment which was very spacious, clean and well equipped, nice seating and the bed was very comfortable. The receptionist was very helpful and the check in/out went smoothly. The motel is located walking distance to the jetty, shops and restaurants. Price wise it is great value, highly recommended for a short or long stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Clean nice rooms, toast and coffee facilities and fridge, tv and comfy bed.
There was a mix-up with our booking but the staff worked extra hard to make sure we had somewhere to stay and were most accommodating. Great place, and happy to stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Great central accomodation. The room was clean and great size. Staff were so welcoming and friendly. Walking distance to everything. Perfect for a one night stay in Busselton. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: All rooms good location
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Gale Street Mot... V, Owner at Gale Street Motel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always glad to hear such positive comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

I stayed here for two nights when in Busselton for a wedding. I booked before leaving the UK and got a quick confirmation. I called and left a message as I thought I might arrive after 6pm and I got a prompt email with instructions about how to get access. In the event I got there in plenty of time and had a very friendly and courteous check-in. I stayed in room 6, which I imagine is the same as the other motel rooms. It is simple accommodation, but clean, comfortable and everything works. I slept well as the room at night is dark and quiet. The location is great, being just a short walk from Queen Street. BUT - do not believe weather forecasts from other guests! A couple having a drink in the communal BBQ area told me "nah, it's not gonna rain" shortly before there was a massive thunderstorm and I got soaked on my way to the Ship Inn.

Room Tip: As far as I know the motel rooms are all the same. I don't know about the villas.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Gale Street Mot... V, Owner at Gale Street Motel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your holiday to write a detailed review of our motel. It is always pleasing to hear such positive reviews. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Australia.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

We booked directly and the price was less than the Internet booking sites. Some reviewers have commented that this is a Budget Motel. Let me assure you the price may be budget, $135 a night, but that is the only thing that is.
Where to start. It is within walking distance of Urban Coffee House, a great place for breakfast. IGA, Subway, Red Rooster the jetty and lots of shops and Restaurants. You park your car right outside your door. We walked in and I was impressed straight away.The rooms have been reburbished beautifully and our room was spotlessly clean. You have a table and 2 armchairs. A desk and a flat screen TV that is easy to watch from the bed, as we do. There is a microwave, kettle, toaster and plates, cereal bowls and cutlery for two and a sink so you don't have to fill your kettle and wash cups in the bathroom. A doona and blanket so you won't be cold and the aircon is quiet and works well. The bed is a Queen and very comfortable. Also they have good quality Quilton toilet paper. None of this cheap, thin rubbish. HOT water and a good strong shower and lovely fluffy towels. In the wardrobe an iron and ironing board. Spare pillows in the drawer.Just perfect. Will stay here next time we're in town.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple