“Location excellent”

Gale Street Motel & Villas
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Busselton
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My husband and I stayed 2 nights in a spacious 1 bedroom apartment. It was clean and had everything that we needed. The bed was comfortable , water hot and good pressure. It was in a quiet location and easy walking distance to restaurants. The receptionist was very helpful with local information.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Great place to stay in a quiet area, it's a short walk from most tourist spots in Busselton. It's just a kilometer walk from the famous jetty. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are kept clean and tidy!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Cherie P, Owner at Gale Street Motel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review of our motel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

fantastic motel very clean great location highly recommend this motel excepional help from the owner we stayed 2 nights wished it was more huge tv good room facility just 50 meters from the beach Mike and Penny Raspa

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Gale Street Mot... V, Owner at Gale Street Motel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive and uplifting review of our motel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We booked into an apartment which was very spacious, clean and well equipped, nice seating and the bed was very comfortable. The receptionist was very helpful and the check in/out went smoothly. The motel is located walking distance to the jetty, shops and restaurants. Price wise it is great value, highly recommended for a short or long stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Clean nice rooms, toast and coffee facilities and fridge, tv and comfy bed.
There was a mix-up with our booking but the staff worked extra hard to make sure we had somewhere to stay and were most accommodating. Great place, and happy to stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Great central accomodation. The room was clean and great size. Staff were so welcoming and friendly. Walking distance to everything. Perfect for a one night stay in Busselton. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: All rooms good location
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Gale Street Mot... V, Owner at Gale Street Motel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always glad to hear such positive comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I stayed here for two nights when in Busselton for a wedding. I booked before leaving the UK and got a quick confirmation. I called and left a message as I thought I might arrive after 6pm and I got a prompt email with instructions about how to get access. In the event I got there in plenty of time and had a very friendly and courteous check-in. I stayed in room 6, which I imagine is the same as the other motel rooms. It is simple accommodation, but clean, comfortable and everything works. I slept well as the room at night is dark and quiet. The location is great, being just a short walk from Queen Street. BUT - do not believe weather forecasts from other guests! A couple having a drink in the communal BBQ area told me "nah, it's not gonna rain" shortly before there was a massive thunderstorm and I got soaked on my way to the Ship Inn.

Room Tip: As far as I know the motel rooms are all the same. I don't know about the villas.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Gale Street Mot... V, Owner at Gale Street Motel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your holiday to write a detailed review of our motel. It is always pleasing to hear such positive reviews. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Australia.