US$62
The Sebel Busselton(Busselton)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$112
  • Beachfront
Baudins of Busselton(Busselton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$94
Amblin Holiday Park(Busselton)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$78
  • Pool
Amalfi Resort(Busselton)(Great Value!)
US$108
Abbey Beach Resort(Busselton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$97
US$92
  • Beachfront
Amaroo Motel(Busselton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$64
Broadwater Bed & Breakfast(Busselton)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$80
Priceline
US$314
US$270
Priceline
All reviewstennis villaloft roomtennis courtsgames roomexecutive villaoutdoor poolsmall shoppinglocation is excellentthree bedroomwould stay againnice staykitchen facilitieslovely beachminute drivewashing machinegreat for familiesfamily holiday
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Food was great, staff were great. Gary is funny and the staff seem to feed off him witch creates a good vibe.. bring back the wings!!!! Thanks for a good time guys.. look forward to having another beer and meal while watching footy cheers

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2018

I booked the Broadwater Beach Resort, from the 11th - 13th February 2018 as a surprise for my friends birthday and was very impressed with the place.

Reading some of the reviews before my trip I was not expecting much and was actually contemplating whether to go somewhere else but Im glad I went and will definitely be returning! There were a few negatives to our stay with a little bit of mould on the roof in the bathroom, the showerhead fell off once and the foxtel channels we got told we had when we checked in didn't seem to work, however these were all minor.

When we checked in the receptionist was very friendly and welcoming and every time I spoke to her she went above and beyond to help. Unfortunately I didn't get her name and tried to get it when we checked out but she wasn't there but she really is a credit to the place! Parking was right next to our room which made it easy to carry our bags but there were luggage trolleys if you were a little further away. When we entered the room it was clean, tidy and very spacious. Equipped with a spa bath, large TV and kitchen facilities, I was pleasantly surprised. On site there are also tennis courts which were fun, a games room for the kids, an indoor heated pool with hot tub as well as a clean outdoor pool. The on site restaurant Stilts is also very nice with amazing staff. Didn't try the food but had a few drinks in the bar area, although the prices were a little high, the experience made up for it with the staff coming cheering the aussies on with us when we got our first medal in the winter Olympics that was being showed on the tvs. The beach was also right on the door step which was an added bonus with is crystal clear waters.

All in all this is a great place to go especially for families, I wish i had booked for an extra few days. I would definitely recommend this place and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joshua T
Reviewed February 6, 2018

This resort if perfect, we loved it.
Friendly receptionist on check-in, very clean rooms, relaxing atmosphere all throughout the villa, very peaceful!

We walked and watched the sunset at the beach, had a delicious dinner and breakfast in the adjacent restaurant Stilt!

When we arrived and saw what the resort and our accommodation is like, we thought we should have booked for a few more nights!

My daughter enjoyed the heated pool and loved her bed! It was really a wonderful and enjoyable stay. So we'll definitely be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank arlene_gatchalian
Reviewed February 1, 2018

We come down to Busselton once a year on average and usually stay at the Forte Cape View apartments a little further along the beach. I left it too late this time and booked at Broadwater.

It was the first time I had stayed there in 15 years and it doesn't look much like the accommodation has been painted or in any way kept up in the meantime. We arrived just in time to get the key from reception, after which it closed. The room was not clean and, since it was now out of hours, I lost most of the first evening of my holiday mopping floors and disinfecting door handles which were sticky to the touch. While the sheets were clean, it didn't look like the bedspreads were. The dishwasher was unusable, making everything more dirty than it was when you put it in there, and the fry pan was more charcoal than cooking surface. The wifi rarely worked.

The location of course is great - Busselton/Dunsborough is one of my favourite places on earth, and you are a minute from the beach. But there are many options for staying here and I think there are better ones. Broadwater is a good choice if you want the indoor pool and the tennis courts perhaps, but all I wanted was clean and functional accommodation and I didn't get it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank CWrightMedia
Reviewed January 31, 2018

We stayed in a loft room. The staff are very nice and helpful. The pool facilities are good although a bit run down. It is only 100m from the beach which has aqua blue clear water. The room was old and dated. The bathroom and kitchen are not clean enough. Edges on bathroom floor not clean. Back of taps in kitchen had grime build up. Spa has orange mould around jets. No bedside lamps next to single beds upstairs. Furniture is poor quality and lounges dirty. If you have kids this place is good as kids make a mess anyway. If they renovated the rooms I'd go back but just not clean and maintained well enough for me.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family