2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$190
View deal
Hotels.comUS$190
Booking.comUS$190
eDreamsUS$190
CheapTicketsUS$190
TravelocityUS$190
Orbitz.comUS$190
All reviews spinnakers restaurant tennis courts indoor pool bedroom villa bouncy castle mini golf big breakfast three bedroom reception staff peppermint trees washing machine and dryer beach access bar fridge school holidays spa bath self contained beautiful beach
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2021 via mobile

Clean comfortable accommodation close to Busselton and a comfortable drive to Dunsborough. Beds were comfortable however I forgot to check if the 2 bedroom villa had 2 queen beds (Our room had one queen and 2 single beds)

1  Thank racheltG948VI
Athif Mohamed, General Manager at Bayview Geographe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Dear Rachel,

Thank you for your valued feedback and rating.

We are pleased to know that you loved the central location of our resort and that you had a great stay with us. Our 2-Bedroom Villas generally come with a queen bed in the main bedroom and 2 singles beds in the second bedroom. However, we do cater for requests to have the second bedroom made as a double and do request for this when you are booking with us again.

Thank you for staying with us. Look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed March 15, 2021 via mobile

Had a 3 bed chalet. Lovely gardens all around. Our air-conditioning in our room was quite old and to noisy to use at night. The dishwasher buttons were worn of so you had to guess if you used it. The outdoor pool was ok, but again the building surrounding it was in need of TLC. Were promised an early check in but was not ready. Having said that i would come back

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valued feedback.

It is pleasing to know that you loved the accommodation, layout of the resort and that you had a great stay with us.

We are indeed in the process of getting our new swimming pool which we expect soon. I do sincerely apologise for the inconveniences for the noisy air-conditioning unit and the issue with the dishwasher and wished we had the opportunity to rectify them whilst your stay. Our teams are on the ground all the time to attend to any such issues from guests and to promptly resolve them. Sorry for not being able to accommodate your request for an early check-in and it must have been due to being extremely busy. Generally our teams do their best to accommodate early check-in requests where possible.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

General Manager.

Reviewed March 15, 2021 via mobile

I needed a few quick days of relaxation away from Perth so booked in for 3 nights at Bayview. Probably the only minor niggle with my break was the overcast weather on a few occasions. The best day was Friday when I had to leave, as is always my luck.
The resort itself ticked all the boxes and as I scored a spa room, it well and truly made my stay. My room was spotless and more than adequate for a solo traveller. Check in was super quick and staff were very polite and welcoming as per usual. I only wish that a microwave was included in the resort rooms rather than upgrading to the more expensive rooms as being on my own, it wasn’t worth the extra cost just for the sake of this appliance.
Luckily I picked a date well outside the peak season so I knew it would be quiet and peaceful. The natural surrounds are fantastic and well maintained. Sitting outside at night chilling out while enjoying a beer and a meal was bliss.
A lot of my time was spent either in the indoor heated pool or along a stretch of beautiful clean beaches near the resort. I always stay here for my breaks and have always recommended this slice of paradise to my friends. Thanks again and I’ll be back!!

Trip type: Travelled solo

WOW! What an excellent feedback and full 5 out of 5 rating, thank you very much indeed Peter!

Welcome back! It is always a delight to have you stay with us. It is wonderful to know that you love our resort, facilities and location so much and that you always have great stays with us. Pick a time with wondaful weather on your next visit which is always in abundance in the region.

Our clean, clam beautiful beach is perhaps one of the best beaches in Australia and we are so proud to have it in our own backyard here. It is enjoyed well by all of our guests. Come back to enjoy this again soon.

Look forward to welcoming you for your next stay soon. Do pick a time for best weather!

Reviewed March 10, 2021

Our only complaint was we only had one night!

We would stay again!

All Staff we interacted with were very professional and friendly. The room was nice, comfortable and a decent size. Easy walk to the beach to enjoy the sunset. Hopefully we get back for a longer stay next time!

Dear Angela,

It's a complain, I am afraid that we can not resolve! Please book a few nights on your next visit and that way, the complaint will be automatically resolved.

Staff are so happy with your complements and learn that they have served you so well and that you had a great stay with us enjoying or scenic beautiful location and facilities of the resort. Our teams are very grateful for your complements, thank you Angela.

Look forward to your next stay... hopefully you can stay with us a bit longer then.

Reviewed February 26, 2021 via mobile

I had driven past the entrance to the resort so many times when I lived in Busselton. I always wondered what was behind the entrance. This is one of the most amazing and peaceful places I have ever stayed. Very well appointed villas nestled in amongst peppie trees and large expanses of beautifully manicures lawns. The staff are very friendly and helpful. This will be my home away from home whenever I head "Back to WA"

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Athif Mohamed, General Manager at Bayview Geographe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2021

Dear Shane,

WOW! What an awesome feedback and full 5 star rating, Thank you Shane.

We are absolutely delighted to know that our resort suited you so well to make it as your 'home away from home!'. Indeed being right on the pristine beach, large shady grounds and lawns with local friendly wildlife are some of the most loved aspects of our resort. We are so pleased that you loved these too.

We certainly look forward to serving you again soon.