Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
1,818 results
All reviews indoor pool bedroom apartment squash court spa bath tennis courts margaret river an upgrade great facilities geographe bay short drive great spot family holiday long weekend cafe accommodation southwest winter
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2020

We stopped for dinner during a day trip. The resort itself looked really good and they have extensive facilities but our dinner which wasp rebooked was only average. the restaurant seems to work as a take away for residents at the resort as well as seeing visiting diners but they could up their game on the quality of the dishes. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. Having said that it looks like a great place to take the family for a holiday base.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2020

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. Simply wonderful! Apartment was well cared for clean, modern, Foxtel movies, spa in bathroom. There was a well equipped kitchen and laundry, so we could do the necessary things for the babies/ kids while on holiday. The indoor pool was huge and an additional 2 outdoor pools to choose from! Each morning, we would wake up and take the 30 second walk to the cafe, enjoy a friendly greeting from cafe staff, grab a coffee and walk over the to the bbq to bbq bacon and eggs for breakfast or one morning we actually bought breakfast from the cafe - all servings for the kids and adults were wonderful and huge compliments to the Chef on the delicious Acai Bowl :-) In the evenings the $5 Carona specials were a hit and it was a lovely option to enjoy the indoor bar. The location....100% recommend taking a stroll early evenings along the bay (footpath) and walk to Stilts for an evening beer/ meal and then walking back to the hotel...you'll often come across Dolphins on the walk. A little slice of paradise and we will be back for sure. Thank you Abbey Beach resort and staff for the lovely memories!

Reviewed January 27, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful place to stay. Stunning beach and great pools and the rooms are clean. Friendly staff and great location. Would highly recommend this place. Family friendly with pools, restaurants and large rooms.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2020

This resort has everything - my kids (aged 8 & 9) didn't want to leave.
Our 2 bedroom apartment was spacious and clean. The staff were always friendly and helpful. Check-in and check-out was super fast and easy. We loved every minute of our stay, just wish it was longer!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I liked that the place is obviously well maintained, but it's showing it's age. 1990's carpets, furnishings, air conditioners.

Actually, speaking of air conditioners, let me tell you about my experience with an air conditioner I had in my first room.

Imagine this; you're tired from a long drive, you want to get to your room and have a quick sleep to make up for the 4am start. So you quickly unpack EVERYTHING from the car. Clothes and toiletries, put away, shirts and suit hung in the wardrobe, cold drinks and food moved to the fridge.....now time to hit the bed for a couple of hours of shut eye before an event that starts at 6pm. So I turn on the 20 plus year old air conditioner to find that it's making a huge clanking sound. So I call reception to get maintenance to check out this 20 plus year old air conditioner, only to be told it's irreparable and I'll have to be moved to another room....on the other side of the complex, which means packing up everything AGAIN, loading it into the car, driving to the other side of the complex and unloading it all again. No apology from Abbey Beach, but the maintenance man did say sorry for the hassle of having to move. So I missed out on my sleep, and left the evenings event early because I was knackered. That was my experience staying at Abbey Beach Resort. $304/night. Again. no apology from Abbey Beach Resort. Granted it's a first world problem but for $304/night, I expect better. Much better.