All reviews games room tennis courts studio apartment restaurant next door spa bath indoor and outdoor pools margaret river small supermarket per day kids club wine region table tennis direct access to the beach good size the ground floor shower head take away
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We had a self contained 2BR unit which provided for all our needs although some of the kitchen tools and utensils needed updating/replacement, and the kitchen was designed by someone who has never worked in a kitchen!!
Parking was a little distant from our unit, accessed by a somewhat circuitous route.
Only downside was the lack of a restaurant on site. There is a small supermarket quite close by, and also a take-away which was very average in its offerings. Therefore to get a good meal we had to go into town.
Pools were good, as well as having some kids play areas.

Room tip: better away from the road, and if limited mobility get one on ground level near the parking areas
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AccorVacationClub, General Manager at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Your feedback has been noted and I will discuss with the housekeeping team to ensure we review the utensils. Yes I'm aware of the parking and this can be a little challenging, however we are looking at our options to improve the current parking.

Thank you once again, and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely

Reviewed April 2, 2017

As holiday accommodation I'm sure this hotel is fine however I've stayed here on a number of occasions for business purposes and it has it's shortcomings. There is no restaurant within the facility so breakfast is not readily available. Also, the rooms facing the main road are acoustically treated which is a good idea on one hand however there are no openable windows. The room has a split system air conditioner but there is no way of getting fresh air into the room. Finally, having to pay for internet in this day and age seems unusual.

Room tip: Rooms facing the main road are quite but windows don't open so no fresh air.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AccorVacationClub, General Manager at The Sebel Busselton, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to offer complimentary WI Fi to all of our Le Club members. To become a Le Club member is simply completing an application and there are no joining fees. We also have rooms that are not facing the road, whereby you can open windows to allow fresh air. Understand the room you were occupying actually has a sliding doors that lead to a balcony. However, I do understand if you choose not to hear the road traffic this could make it somewhat difficult.

My team and I hope we have the opportunity to welcoming you back to The Sebel Busselton.

Sincerely

Reviewed April 1, 2017

We had a 2 bedroom unit which was in a nice quiet location with a barbecue out the front which was a bonus. The apartment is comfortable and spacious. Bathrooms are great, plenty of space and good lighting. The second bathroom has a washer and dryer which is really handy for longer stays. It was too cool to swim unfortunately but was there a month prior and the weather was warmer and we had barbecues and did some swimming. We did have a couple of issues which were fixed promptly. We are Accor Vacation Club members and pay a hefty price for maintenance fees yearly. I was disappointed that the cushions on the lounge suite were in an awful state, the unit smelt very stuffy and someone prior had been smokers which seemed to smell the apartment out (even though it had just been cleaned) and there was a dirty ash try left on the table outside. The cleaners came and changed our cushions and left us some air freshener which fixed the problem. It was a great stay again. I think a man would have designed the kitchen. It's a bit annoying the fridge door opening up on to the pantry doors, or the door to the fridge maybe opening up the other side. A minor thing.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mandurahmum

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

You have certainly provide some great information allowing opportunity to work with my departments to ensure we can maintain these issues. I am also happy to read that some of the concerns were acted on promptly.

We value our Club members and there thank you for the feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I loved this place would definitely stay here again- it is worth paying the extra to be here we had a studio room with the most comfy king size bed I have ever slept in. The bathroom is the biggest bathroom I have ever seen -with spa, double shower and huge basin with lots of mirrors.There are multiple swimming pools to swim in.The scenery around the pool is very impressive- nice BBQ.Nice beach to walk on in front of the resort

Room tip: Requested a room upstairs with a view over the tennis courts
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review.

I am so pleased that you found the bed to be comfy, it is certainly a product The Sebel brand can be proud of.

I will certainly share your view about the surroundings around the pool with my maintenance and gardening team. They'll be happy to receive the feedback.

We certainly hope to welcome you back to The Sebel Busselton.

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Straight up I would have given more stars if it wasn't so horrendously expensive, we came as a walk in and paid over $360 per night for a normal one bedroom room.
The room was nice and clean and also the premises seemed well maintained.
The pool area looks great but the kids area is not really separated from the rest of the pool so there is a lot of splashing, screaming and balls flying going on.
The staff was polite enough, occasionally they preferred to tend to their private conversations though rather than directing their attention towards the customer waiting at the reception.
There is no restaurant in site but you do get a discount at the restaurants on the premises next door.
There was a great entertainment area with pool tables and a squash room as well as several tennis courts.
All in all it would have gotten 4 stars from me but the price tag needs to be considered and I probably would not stay again solely for that reason.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank myTune

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I'm sorry to felt the price was a little high. Our prices can be influenced by a number of factors particular when it is high season or when there is an event on in town. We are certainly proud of our product and the team work hard to ensure that provide a great service. I have noted your comments and this will be discussed further in our management meeting. Thank you.

Once again I appreciate your feedback and if you consider returning to the Great South West please do not hesitate to contact myself and I personally look after your next reservation.