Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews bedroom bungalow self contained south west region late checkout great place to stay minute drive short stay great for kids three nights spa accommodation amenities bbq carport dryer takeaway laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2020 via mobile

Great place to stay for the weekend with family weather it is raining or a nice sunny day very short stroll to the beach close to a little iga shop places to dine in or takeaway at your door step it is a good location for some more of the lower south west region lots of winery beach's walk tracks some 4wd tracks
Or just go diving for the and site see

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed November 15, 2020 via mobile

Great location, close to the beach and has good amenities but the service is lacking. The loft bedroom with four beds - for myself, my partner and 2 kids to sleep in - STUNK OF URINE. It was overwhelming and horrible. After reporting it to the front desk a maintenance man came to “inspect” and sprayed the room with a spray to mask the stench. It didn’t last long at all so we called yet again to resolve the issue. The same man and manager came back and the manger claimed he could not smell a thing. He was not very interested in helping us resolve the issue other than telling us he would refund us and we can find other accommodation. After some talking he said he’d send a cleaner over in the morning which did happen but the smell did not go away. He said it’s likely possums in the roof, which very well may have been the case, however I just don’t think that’s good enough to leave it at that. We ended up moving the queen mattress downstairs for us & our kids to sleep in the main living area, which we shared with another couple with two young kids, so doing this was not ideal.

I’d like to be clear that we would have taken him up on his offer of a refund and finding other accommodation elsewhere had there been anything available anywhere in Busselton for 8 people. We searched.

We are very understanding that things happen but the uncaring manner in which the manager handled this situation means that sadly we will not be returning to this resort or recommending it in the future.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank leinad1988
Reviewed October 7, 2020 via mobile

Worst...Don't stay here make me sick thinking about the place and how they treated us. if only there a 0 star rating. balcony is dirty the place is dusty service is oh wait what service ?

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 30, 2020 via mobile

Over the long weekend my little family (Husband, myself, my 11 month old and 3.5 year old) ventured on our very first holiday together. It was a special one for many reasons.

Busselton is one of our favourite spots.

When we arrived at our accommodation we were shocked to see the state of it. After asking to be moved to a different room (and refused) we requested management to come and rectify the issues.

We were greeted by a man ‘the manager’ who jumped to conclusions (kept saying we wanted all our money back and wanted to stay for free which is not what we were asking) and disagreed with us about the cleanliness of the rooms (apparently they were clean) in which even after I showed him with a disinfectant wipe I had brought from home he still disagreed that the place was filthy. He was disgustingly rude infront of my kid’s. I have never experienced something so appalling.

The cleaners came in and ‘recleaned’ the next morning. Upon returning and after 5 minutes of my daughter crawling and playing on the floor, her leggings and socks were black.
I’m absolutely disgusted for many reasons but after all is said and done, I don’t want anyone to experience what we did at this terrible ‘resort’.

House #47

-filthy floors
-mould
-spiders easy for my daughter to grab
-so much dust my son needed his puffer every night
-the dirtiest/smelliest couch I had ever seen
-looked like blood stains on the curtains in the room in which my kids slept
The list goes on but the pictures speak for themselves.

I re cleaned not long after check in. Not worth over $200 a night.

I am taking this further.
Lesson learnt, I will never stay here nor recommend.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank TheOuvrards
Reviewed September 21, 2020 via mobile

Perfect position
Great price
Very comfortable 2x2 although the unit needs a paint
Job, updating and a thorough cleaning ! It was tidy but has scuff marks all over and did not feel clean. The general grounds and amenities were great, proximity to beach amazing, distance from Busselton and radius of 50 kilometers fabulous.
In all I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place - but management ... PLEASE check on your cleaners more often !

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple