Amaroo Motel
Restawile Motel(Busselton)
  • Beachfront
Abbey Beach Resort(Busselton)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsroom was cleanclose to townguest laundryplace to staywalking distancestayed here for one nightshort stayconvenient locationpleasant stayair conminute walkshowerjettyreceptiontvpillowsfridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Motel is basic but clean and tidy.
We always book a ground floor room as one of us has some health issues. Receptionist told us no ground floor rooms available and then added “ If you don’t want the first floor room there is a bloke sitting outside waiting for a room”.
We did not appreciate being threatened and would not return to this Motel again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The Busselton Motel is a budget motel on the Bussell highway. Rooms are clean and tidy and staff are friendly and helpful.
Within easy walking distance of the town centre and also the medical campus. Fast food outlets at are close and restaurants just a little further away.
There has been a name change from Amaroo to Busselton Motel. It is undergoing some renovation.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Spent 6 days here for the Busso Ironman. Basic motel - no frills.
Clean, friendly and helpful staff.

We had one of the rooms on the highway, and surprisingly didn't find noise to be a problem.

Plenty of space in the room too. Has to be one of the shortest double beds I've seen, so might be an issue if you're over 6ft.

Convenient location - restaurant and ALDI supermarket nearby, and a very easy walk to town and the Jetty area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The facilities are basic, clean and adequate. Sharon is helpful. Huge amount of wifi nearly 4Gb if you can learn how to work it. There is TV, Coffee, a fridge, a table but no micro wave. Close by fast food outlets. Easy walking distance to central Busselton.

Room Tip: All rooms are adequate
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I turned up to Amaroo Motel on the public holiday (monday 25th September) and the office was closed. I am a regular to the motel and so is my family, we have all been staying here for years. I needed some accommodation and turned up as i always do, but this time I turned up at 4pm and there was a sign on the door informing that the office was closed due to the public holiday. I called the number on the door probably about 3 times and no one answered. How can a reception be closed, don't they want business? I was very disappointed and I won't be bothering going again. Lucky the motel down the side street was only too happy to accommodate us, my family and I will be going there from now on.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family