“So good we ate there twice in one day”

Redmanna Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 229 Restaurants in Mandurah
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2018

We talk a leisurely walk across the bridge from where we were staying to stumble on this little gem - and by stumble, I mean googling where to eat locally. What a find! nestled upstairs among a whole host of eateries & bars, the number of gold plates hanging on the wall certainly seems to indicate their passion in what they do. The food & service was exceptional with the lunch time views making it hard to get up and leave. We made a booking to come back that evening, and again the food & service was great. I especially enjoyed the variety of oyster toppings which were made coeliac friendly for me so I didn't miss out.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Great food and wonderful location! If you want a good restaurant with classical Aussie food, this is it!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We arrived for our 7:30 reservation a little early and were seat in a more open area of the restaurant. I wasn't exactly happy but didn't mind enough to ask to be moved elsewhere. After talking and deciding what to eat and drink, the manager gently informed us that a window table had become free if we would like to move there. I was impressed with the gesture and felt like more than just another customer. After browsing their excellent cocktail menu we ordered a basil strawberry swizzle which tasted like a strawberry cruiser, but fresh and home made. For dinner we had the beetroot salad which was a lovely and fresh palate cleanser to my pork and scallop dish which was heavy and intense with flavour. My wife ordered the main sized crab rissoto which gave me intense food envy with its perfect blend of crab meat spread throughout the warm, creamy rice. I was still hungry and we had planned to walk to san churros for dessert afterwards but we had received such great service from the staff and had such lovely meals we decided to have dessert here. To our pleasant surprise, our dessert had a sparkler and in chocolate sauce had written "happy anniversary". How lovely. My sticky date pudding had a chewy top but this was more than made up for with the intensely decadent caramel sauce with white choc chunks. My wife orderd the trio of caramel brulees and we enjoyed them also. View and style of the restaurant was lovely, great service, great food. It was expensive but well worth the culinary experience.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch on a sunny day. Beautiful view from the upstairs restaurant. Pleasant dining with well presented menu and food. I enjoyed the crab while my friend had fish. I look forward to returning

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Went along to the Special Event - Truffle Degustation. Wow Redmanna we were blown away with the night. The evening was Fantastic, Food was amazing and there was silence with every course from our table, Wines to match were very good as well. The Truffles were highlighted exceptionally. Service was excellent and the talk about truffles and planning the event was great. Will keep my eye out for next year. Have been here previously for lunch which was excellent too. Will be back for more delicious food. Well Done.