Paparazzi Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Holidaying in Mandurah and wanted an Italian restaurant for dinner, we're glad we picked this place! We dined early at 6pm and it was just starting to get the first lot of customers in, we had a good sized round table for 4 adults and 2 children. The order was taken promptly and the meals came out within about 15-20 minutes. The service wasn't exceptional, but adequate for a small local family restaurant. We'd been looking forward to a nice Italian meal and we weren't disappointed! I had the Gnocci which was so fresh and delicious, my hubby had the Seafood Mixed Grill which was very tasty, and my in-laws had the Veal parmigiana and the Penne (vegetarian - can't remember the actual dish name), both of which were thoroughly enjoyed. The kids had a pizza and the chicken strips with chips, both of decent size and were eaten without complaint!
Would definitely come back here again when we're in Mandurah. There's not much choice of Italian sit down restaurants here, so if you're hankering for some good ol' fashioned tasty authentic Italian food, this place is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Me and a friend went there for dinner earlier this month. The staff were very friendly.

It was a hot day to be inside. We asked 1 of the waiters about the aircon but the waiter said it was broken n would be checked on Monday.

However the garlic bread & the Gorgonzola gnocchi was the best ever. I love strong Gorgonzola gnocchi. It felt like I was back in Italy.

1  Thank Courtney G
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I ordered the most wonderful food i have ever eaten last night so glad i did it was excellent and it didn't break the bank lol, i will be definitely be having another meal from their

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Had a pleasant lunch at Paparazzi. Good range of wines by the glass and attentive without being obtrusive service. Garlic bread was love quality bread but didn't have enough garlic. Delicious chilli mussels and a very generous serve. My husband had the prawn fettuccine. Loved the pasta, it was al dente and we'll made. Generous serve of prawns but these were unfortunately quite overcooked. The do a two course lunch special and a similar dinner special. These are very good value, the lunch special is only $20 for garlic bread, main and a dessert from a set menu. We didn't house this option but I'd come back to try it. Overall, it was decent suburban Italian.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Very Disappointed, I've been to a few Italian Restaurants over the years. We come from Perth we were staying close by we gave it a chance. Spaghetti Marinara was very small compared to other restaurants which I struggle to eat. This meal was the size of an Entree. Lasagna was lukewarm as the centre was cold that indicates to me it was microwaved. The Fish and Chips was another story. The meal to me looked nothing more than Fish Bites most likely Frozen not worth $31. I know everyone has an opinion some of reviews from others have done nothing more than praise them. Sorry we won't be back in a hurry.