“Just a little bit wonderful”
Review of La Vida Restaurant

La Vida Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 380 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2018

We simply love La Vida. There is just something that little bit more special about this restaurant and we gravitate to it whenever we are in Noosa. We are a party of 12 people, including six children, and many restaurants pale when we arrive, even with bookings, but not La Vida. Last night was our second visit for the week and we were welcomed warmly despite the drenching rain outside. The food is amazing and the selection broad and with our large group covering many dishes, I can report excellent on many fronts. I chose the shanks which while tasty, were surpassed by the duck I had earlier in the week. The childrens meals were very generous. This is an issue for us as our group has two ten year olds who are on the verge of adult meals, so it was a relief to see a good portion size served. Desserts were very yummy and the kids so delighted with their ‘frogs in a pond’! Service was warm and friendly. I wish this restaurant was in NSW. Absolutely terrific!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Recently went to La Vidas for our anniversary, the food was AMAZING. I swear it was the best meal my husband and I ever tasted. Calamari and fish of the day I orderd just melted in your mouth and my husbands steak was cooked perfectly . HIGHLY RECOMMEND ☺☺☺☺☺

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We went in search of a seafood platter in Noosa Heads, with a fantasy to relive seafood experiences of years gone by when I lived in Oz. We found it here.
A fantastic platter (we were able to get a platter for three, rather than the traditional two- but there was so much).
We can never order crumbed calamari again as it will never live up to this tender taste sensation. Oysters, prawns, crab, bugs....its all here. Wonderful staff, who really know their profession, book ahead and experience true satisfaction

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Tonight delicious dinner with service that was friendly and attentive. We could only stay for bread and main but would gladly return. We both chose the smoked chicken pasta ...very happy with our choices.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Took family for dinner. Cute surroundings but that was about it. Staff friendly but food ordinary and pricey fir what was served. Kids meals over priced and not enough. Mains were of medium size and again very overpriced and quality was average. Not a place I would be going back to with family again.