4,134 results
All reviews buggy service view restaurant golf buggy national park hastings street buffet breakfast one bedroom apartment noosa resort short stroll games room great facilities family holiday spa bath long weekend main beach washing machine fantastic location
Reviewed November 3, 2017

We had a fantastic family holiday at Peppers. The staff were so accommodating of our two toddlers and even offered to look after the delivery of our grocery and nappy shop. We'll be back very soon! Thank you for making holidaying for two families with two 18 month olds very relaxing!!

Reviewed November 3, 2017

A lot of our requests were not met and despite the location being in a great spot we wouldn't be booking a return trip anytime soon. We were more excited to go home then to be on holidays at peppers which says enough.

3  Thank Courtney W
AnnaMacklin, Front Office Manager at Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Dear Courtney W ,
I was so disappointed to read that your stay with us did not meet your expectations.

Could you please email me directly so I can follow up your concerns, particularly in relation to requests you made that were not met?
We have a stunning resort so I am concerned about what may have lead to such a negative experience. We highly value our guest feedback so I want to help if I can at all and have you return again.

Kind regards
Anna Macklin
anna.macklin@peppers.com.au

Reviewed November 2, 2017

Despite the high cost we decided to treat ourselves and lease 2 of the high end villas for over a week for our annual family holiday.
Yes the position of the resort was excellent and the villas themselves were exceptionally nice but there were some huge disappointments.

On arrival we were appalled at the poor maintenance of such a high end property. The stone floors were all very badly stained right through and the carpet wasn't much better. There were several,other issues such as lights which didn't, work, and sliding doors which were too hard to move. There was no room service menu, one of the remotes was missing and there was no cable from DVD player to TV. Even the furniture was coming apart and we continually needed to Allen key it together!

On opening the drawers we found dishes and cutlery caked with food had been put away seemingly without being washed. To be fair this probably wasn’t the cleaning staff but the previous guests trying to cope with the poor dishwashing situation.

Other dishes were so badly covered in a thin layer of grease we had to go out and buy decent dishwashing powder as the powder they gave us was so poor.

Although there was a pod coffee machine there was no milk frother.

The wifi was painfully slow. The only solution was to hotspot the phone.

There was the choice of a thick winter duvet on the bed or a sheet. No light weight blankets. And this is in Queensland?

And who designs a residence in Queensland with a skylight in the bedroom when it gets light at 5am?? Lucky we had eye masks left over from the flight.

To top it off the residences were arranged around the hills surrounding the restaurant / convention centre from which a huge amount of noise emanates. Not ideal for getting little kids to sleep at night! It really is a hopelessly bad layout.

Soundproofing is an oft forgotten feature of hotels and resorts and this is no exception. We were not that close to it but not only was it possible to hear almost every word uttered in the noisy restaurant area all the way from our room, but the between - room soundproofing was terrible. The lack of sliders under the chair legs made is vastly worse with the noise of chairs scraping back and forth echoing through the entire building. One night I didn't get to sleep until 1am when guests decided to party on their balcony after leaving the restaurant at 12.15.

And speaking of the restaurant. Very nice staff were not enough to compensate for the food coming cold, not at the same time as the rest of the table, and the steak wrongly cooked.

Peppers Noosa is a lovely, if expensive, place designed by someone who has no idea of practicality. I must commend, however, the staff who tried to make up for all our issues and were always friendly and obliging.

We wont be back.

Room tip: Keep a very long way from the restaurant. The sound travels a long way!
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

I am currently in Noosa for the triathlon on Sunday - my son in law is competing. Of course at this busy time prices are at their maximum. We do not feel Peppers offers any sort of value and is a long way off five star.
The rooms and apts are in tall confusing buildings which are uniformly hideous. The architecture is so far away from 'resort' I feel it's more like a barracks in the Ukraine!
My one bed apt is well equipped and vaguely comfortable. House keeping told me they vacuum only once a week!! Decor is dated 70s and not the trendy sort. My movies on t v don't work and when I mentioned to reception the girl told me the rooms here are all separately owned and all different. Ah! That explains it! It's not a resort it's a time share complex! She promised to fix still no movies.
There's a tiny resort pool filled with screaming kids none of whom were wearing the regulation swimming nappies. Disgusting is the only word for it .
Then there's the coffee. Two minuscule coffee pods are in room for the coffee machine. These are not replenished!!! If you want more you have to pay $1 per pod at reception! This sort of miserly penny pinching will ensure peppers Noosa never achieves five star status. The coffee at breakfast is a tasteless lukewarm slop from one of those urns you might find in a church hall or a low class AA meeting. If you want a cup of halfway decent coffee it's $4 each at the bar. This is outrageous!
Australians are a nation of coffee drinkers and peppers are letting the side down here big time.
Pluses for me are a quiet top floor room, washing machine and dryer, nice breakfast buffet but all in all we feel seriously ripped off and would not stay here again under any circumstances. There are loads of better places in Noosa!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank hilzwilz

Dear hilaryw ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our beautiful property.

I was pleased to hear that you are enjoying the peace and quiet of your spacious, top floor apartment. These rooms were designed to enable guests to have all they need for a longer stay where a dryer and washer are indeed very handy.

I apologise that you did not receive satisfactory assistance with the in-house movie issue, watching a movie is part of an enjoyable night in-house that's for sure. Whilst it is true that from room to room the TV systems do vary according to the owners wishes we do have a maintenance team on-site 7 days a week to rectify any technical problems. Occasionally it may be an internet issue that is outside of our control and that does effect the in-house movie system.

We are certainly a family friendly resort so yes many children in the pool area at peak times is a common site. Did you try the lap pool which is much quieter? We are currently erecting signs about the importance of swimmer nappies being worn by all children of nappy wearing age so please rest assured this issue will be resolved.

Our resort is at present undergoing a major refurbishment program where the majority of our rooms now have new carpet, couches, cushions, art work and paint so please know that we and our owners are totally onboard with the need to freshen up the remaining rooms.

Your correct in that the Noosa Tri is one of our 3 busiest times of the year and the room pricing reflects this with most rooms being rebooked as guests leave for the following years event. I do hope you would consider us for a return visit perhaps at a quieter time.

If you do re-book please contact me directly on:
anna.macklin@peppers.com.au
Kindest regards

Reviewed November 2, 2017

Very nice room. Good included breakfast. Somewhat remote from the center of Noosa and the beach. May not be suitable for people with walking issues. Staff were very helpful in offering rides most of the way to the town. Our favourite area of the Sunshine Coast.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple