1,369 results
All reviews bedroom sanctuary apartment shuttle bus precinct villa kids club hastings street plunge pool every hour games room wood fired pizza rooftop spa buffet breakfast media room full buffet great for families three bedroom young families during school holidays
Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful resort with the most friendly staff. The service is excellent. The courtesy bus to the Junction and Hastings Street is awesome and saves parking hassles. There are in house restaurants and you can order food and drinks to have by the beautiful pool. Everything is there so you don't even need to leave!

Trip type: Travelled with family
DarrenMcClenaghan, Manager at RACV Noosa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2016

Dear Maryjane H,

Thanks so much for your review and kind words. It is great you also enjoyed our hourly shuttle bus to the Noosa Junction shops and Hastings Street / Main Beach which makes it easier to get around.

I wish you all the best for 2016!

RACV Noosa Resort

Note: All Auto club members in Australia and overseas (including RACQ, NRMA, RACV, AAA) can receive a discount of 25% off accommodation rates all year round when they book through RACV. If you are not a member, join for a small fee before you book and you will save lots of money.

Reviewed January 18, 2016

I thought it was all pretty much first class. Rooms were beautiful, huge and quiet. Air con worked well and we appreciated the overhead fans. The bathrooms were poorly designed in that it was impossible not to get water all over the floor when we had a shower. Not enough of a gradient between the shower and the bathroom floor. The only other negative that would put me off staying there again is that I am an oldie and the swimming pool area was crowded with little kids. Lovely for them but I would prefer a bit more peace and quiet.

Room tip: I had a ground floor unit which was very quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jacqueline M,

Thanks for your ‘first class’ review and your feedback. We will investigate the issue you raised about excess water running from your shower.

We hope you return again for another visit, you may want to try outside school holidays next time as you will find there will not be as many kids around (at our resort or anywhere in Noosa).

All the best for 2016!

Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at RACV Noosa Resort and it's obvious why they are award winning. The accommodation is spacious and modern, the facilities offer something for everyone (the pool is perfectly heated so you can swim all day and night!) we enjoyed 2 dinners in the restaurant and the food was amazing as was the service, genuine smiles and attention from every staff member is what you can expect. We were child free for this visit but will absolutely visit again with our 3 kids. There's so much on offer for them too and I know my kids will be very happy making their own pancakes at the buffet breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear liamtcaff,

Thanks for your review. We have been fortunate to win the best deluxe accommodation in Queensland for the last 3 years and were delighted to just recently get into Trip Advisor’s Top 25 Luxury hotels in Australia.

It is great you enjoyed some ‘mummy and daddy’ time away from the kids and I am sure they will enjoy their time with us when you bring them along next time.

I wish you and the family a happy and healthy 2016.

Reviewed January 17, 2016

I recently stayed here with my partner for a weeks holiday. On arrival the resort looked very nice, the staff were very friendly and helpful especially on reception. The pool was very inviting and their cocktails were quite tasty and not too over priced. Their wood fired pizza's are worth having (sweet chilli chicken) was delicious and one was plenty between two. However we ordered two toasted sandwiches which were $14 each, they are way over priced for what you get. Thin sliced bread with what I thought would be fresh chicken breast but instead it was thin sliced processed chicken, very disappointing and with a little bit of coleslaw on the side, for that price and for the fillings you would expect chips on the side or the price to be cheaper, a burger and chips is $19 so it didn't make sense to me why they charge $14 when you can spend $5 more and get a much more filling meal. You can get so much more for your money if you eat out. Our one bedroom apartment was a nice size and the bed was so comfy! but I wouldn't say the rooms were 5 star quality but more like 3 star. There were a few stains on the carpet, the table had lost all the trim around the sides, the bathroom was a little dated and the shower was basic, we have a much better one at home. Major ant problem on the balcony, they were everywhere but I guess things like that can't be helped. Me and my partner have no children and we are both in our early thirties, we were a little disappointed to find out that the bar closes at 10pm, I think this is a little early considering there aren't many other options around but I think the whole resort caters its self around families and most people were in their apartments by 10pm. The pool is nice for cooling down but it can get packed with children, so if you don't like being around other peoples children and would rather sun bathe in peace and quiet then I wouldn't recommend this resort.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nickijh2016

Dear Nickijh2016,

Thanks for your review and feedback.

Stars are awarded after an independent review and audit according to Australian Standards of quality, cleanliness and condition. We were fortunate to be awarded 5 stars after this process was complete. I appreciate people’s perception of what a 5 star property can vary and I note the title of a review posted on the same day as yours referring to us as “A True 5 Star Resort”. I appreciate your feedback about some spots on the carpet and the coffee table trims which we are resolving.

I wish you all the very best for 2016.

Reviewed January 17, 2016

We stayed here to celebrate my mother's 50th birthday and I wouldn't have taken her anywhere else after the trip we had. We knew we were in for a perfect weekend when we found chocolate-coated strawberries in our apartment on arrival. We so enjoyed the beautiful apartment we had with a rooftop spa - definitely spent a lot of time in there celebrating! The on-site restaurants that we dined at all served excellent food and cocktails by the pool were delicious. Would happily return here on my next trip to Noosa!

Date of stay: February 2015

Dear Georgia P,

Thank you for your review and it is great you had a nice time celebrating your Mum’s 50th. Enjoying special occasions are so important and we are pleased we were able to play a small role. It was good to hear the rooftop spa received a good work out!

We do hope you have the chance to visit us again and wish you and the family a wonderful 2016!