RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$209
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

US$258
US$214
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

Mantra French Quarter Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$221
US$153
US$146
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Noosa River Retreat(Noosaville)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$98
Flashpackers Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$42
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
Noosa Caravan Park(Tewantin)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$70
Agoda.com
Ingenia Holidays Noosa(Noosaville)(Great Value!)
US$40
  • Pool
At The Sound(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$95
US$202
US$190
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

All reviewssunshine beachshuttle busmain beachdorm roomtoilet showersurfboard hiregreyhound stopmin walknoosa national parkhammockskitchenaustraliahippieincensechilloutbuddhasupermarket
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Had so much fun here. Super chilled vibe, instantly felt at home. All the staff are so friendly and helpful and fun. Smells of lush incense. Has a lil pool. 5 min walk away from the beach and free shuttle to main beach. Wanted to live here forever! Hammocks and chill out spots galore. You'll defo make friends here too. Peace and love.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time relaxing and detoxing at this hostel. There's a real hippie Asia vibe about it with Buddhas, Hammocks and chillout areas everywhere which is great. It does have everywhere that you can't drink after 7pm but the staff and others didn't take much notice of this so you can hear them when in bed, didn't really bother us though.
Location isn't great so we took the shuttle bus into town/ to the main beach when needed but could be restricting on nights out or for having the flexibility of going anywhere when you want. There is a great beach 5 minutes away though so if you're happy staying around the hostel or this beach then it's fine.

For every 2 rooms of 4 there's a kitchenette, toilet/shower and sofa area which is really helpful and usually alway clean. In our room it did get a bit hot at night, the air con would come on and off all the time. There was only two sockets between 4 people so this could be an issue without an extension cable. We did have a cockroach in our room but kinda used to it now.

The staff were nice although there were a lot of of them so seems like they had their group and stuck to it.

It was a good hostel for us to chill but depends what kind of thing you want.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

This hostel is really far away from the action. The shuttle bus is good but it doesn't run nearly as frequently as it should. The hostel has a nice "hippie" vibe but considering it's meant to be a quiet hostel, you can hear everything everywhere. The doors to the bedrooms have slats in the them that let in light and noise so if anyone is in the kitchen or having a conversation in the living area, you can hear every word.
My room had cockroaches in it. The kitchen was clean though but the toaster didn't work. I found it seriously odd that you can only use the washing machines on a cold cycle. If they only wash the sheets on a cold cycle that's really unhygienic.
The staff were nice enough but when I asked to use the phone to reconfirm a booking, the owner said no because they receive so many incoming calls. If you're receiving that many incoming calls then maybe don't shut the office in the middle of the day when people are going to most likely be calling you.
I would recommend staying here if you are a loner, a stoner and don't want to socialise or be anywhere near any of the action. Otherwise stay somewhere else. Not worth the money.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I stayed in a premium deluxe ensuite room with air-con (upstairs), it was ok but the bed was way too short for me (not a real Queen-size bed) and the couch looked stained and dirty. Room wasn't vacuumed properly when I arrived. I cleaned mould from around the bathroom tap and tiles eventually as it annoyed me!!
There was a shuddering washing/drying machine noise that I worked out surged up from the owners garage later. The noise would go on to 1 am and start again at 5:30 am. The room had access to a kitchen used by the other double rooms that was ok but could do with a thorough scrub and clean.
The rest of the hostel was nice and chilled though. The uninterested staff seem clueless unfortunately, not knowing you cannot put a 2.5% surcharge on an EFTPOS transaction from Cheque/Savings A/c. The owners daughter did not want to acknowledge the washing machine vibration/noise .... the list could go on ....

I suggest to clever backpackers that you form a group of 4 people plus and go and bargain (hard ... and dress nicely for the bargaining bit!!) a good rate from a luxury resort out of peak season, a 2-bedroom appt can be had for $200 a night. I paid $100 a night for what could have been great but got more average by the moment. Never mind I still had fun and I do like Sunshine Beach!!

Room Tip: Make your room is cleaned properly if it is a double of any kind!!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2017

If I were to describe my stay at this hostel in one word that word would be 'terrible'. Me and my partner were shoved into a cramped 5 bed dorm, where we were subject to 34 degree heat at night, cockroaches in and around our bed, not to mention on the cutlery Aswell. You would expect the noise level to be at a reasonable level; as there are signs stating "no excess noise after 10", this was not the case as we could hear the staff drinking and shouting outside our room until 1am every night. One member of staff (American women aged around 25) was very rude. When she spoke to you she would not dare look at you, I also over heard her verbally mocking me to her staff friends when I left my room. We paid 37 AUD a night for this hostel, definitely not worth the money.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends