“Popular for a reason”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2018

This pizza restaurant is always busy at dinner time and it is normal to have to wait for a table, but you can use this time to have a drink and peruse the menu. We chose the Buffalo wings for starters and they were delicious despite being so hot!!! We opted for a Supreme pizza and it was very good; far better than anything you would normally take home or get delivered in a cardboard box. Staff were great and there are plenty of them.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Nice thin base. Delicious toppings. Good wine in offer.
We cane here with our 2 children 6 and 12. They both enjoyed their pizza too. Relaxed atmosphere with good food highly recommended

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Simple dining experience.
Reasonably quick service.
The place was very busy, seems like they churn everyone in, and churn them out again as fast as they can.
We had pizzas and nachos.
All food was ok, and hot, served promptly but nothing outstanding about it.
Probably won’t bother to visit again during our 9 days, there are plenty of other restaurants to try out.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

I couldn't eat my salad I ordered it was terrible. My partner ordered fish and chips which were equally not nice. Staff were not friendly or welcoming. Overall not a place I would recommend or ever visit again.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

The signboard outside Zachary's offered a $30 Lunch Special: Any Large Pizza, plus two glasses of (what turned out to be very good) house wine.

So, my wife & I decided to go one day for lunch, and we couldn't have been any happier with our entire experience: very welcoming, prompt, friendly, and efficient service (BIG "thank you" to both Leroy and Sonny!!)...our wine was served in less than a minute; the chicken wings were served before our pizza as requested, and came out crispy, as ordered.

The Inferno pizza (sambal chilli, jalapeno peppers, salami, onion, capsicum - but with sambal chilli on the side as requested by my wife) was nothing short of sensational...with a thin crust, and cooked to absolute perfection.

We enjoyed our lunch so much, the next night, we went back to Zacharr's and ordered another Inferno pizza; this time to take away, which we enjoyed on the balcony of our room at Sofitel Noosa Pacific.

We will be back.