“Great Location and Service”
Review of Rock Salt

Rock Salt
Ranked #17 of 378 Restaurants in Noosa
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Simple Pleasures - Welcome to Rock Salt Noosa, a modern Australian restaurant located in Quamby Place, Noosa Sound. Since opening our doors in 2005, Rock Salt has earned many praises from critics and has been charming diners with our bistro fare.
Reviewed December 12, 2017

After arriving by ferry, we were seated in a nice seat outside in the cool breeze. The staff were friendly and attended to our needs. we decided to share a few main dishes and sides so we could get a taste of everything. In the end, we really enjoyed this option but we were a little disappointed by the taste of the food. We found that the some of the dishes were dry and the flavours didn't blend. Also, the bathrooms were a bit of a walk and you had to unlock them with a key yourself. Overall, we thought that the atmosphere and service was excellent but the food needs improvement.

1  Thank TheFamilyCrew

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

The staff were friendly and attentive and the food was excellent. I loved the tempura crusted asparagus. The desserts were particularly divine. I loved the bon bons.

1  Thank Cassie W
Reviewed December 2, 2017

We've been going to Rock Salt for years - This is our favourite restaurant in Noosa.
I keep meaning to leave a review and its time! Consistently excellent food, unpretentious and comfortable, nice atmosphere, good sized helpings.
This restaurant has a large and loyal fan base for good reason. The fact that it is currently listed number 20 something is a total joke - it is top 3.

1  Thank Kevinbong
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I had Rock Salt on my to do places for a couple of years and finally with a group of friends we made it. I was nervous about going as my recent appraisals of restaurants from websites had proved disasterous but I was thoroughly impressed with this choice. An intimate setting with the most professional and attentive group of men serving us, I was immediately extatic with my pick. The food was divine from the oysters to the asparagus, lamb, chicken, salmon and the dessert we shared of icecream bombs apple and passionfruit tart and chocolate lava pudding. A wonderful night out. A big thanks to the restaurant team for what they have created in both ambience and culinary experience.

1  Thank virtualtraveller2012
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to rocksalt for nearly 8 years now and it never disappoints. I have the duck every time and I can see why it never leaves the menu! The asparagus is also a must. My partner and I visited tonight and as usual the food was fantastic. The portions are large and well priced. The food is always delicious and the staff go above and beyond. I recommend a visit here and think it is one of the best restaurants in Noosa.

1  Thank SamaraB32