“Ideal Breakfast Joint - They serve with smile !!!!”

FoodPath Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 167 Restaurants in Kalyan
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Description: FoodPath Restaurant promises you joy & delight through food and service that you shall cherish & savor for a long time and make you come back for more !!
Reviewed May 17, 2018

We had breakfast here on the way to Shirdi. This is not a very big property but I am unsure why I stopped here. I think it was the crowd, I saw lot families and look of restaurant was also different. I was not wrong, food was super yummy. We ordered Poha and idli and some other snacks. Food quality was good, less oil, yummy and without any preservatives. You have that soothing experience after eating something.

Service person/ I think he was one of partners was very fast and polite. Pricing is slightly higher but worth the standard. Do try this place ...

1  Thank ANKURAKKI

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

U pass by the Mumbai - Nashik highway and at the 1st toll a person happy hands over a pamphlet assuring u of best food served on this road. Not the assurance but the smile and warmth with which the pamphlet was handed over made me think that i must try this joint this time and that how the culinary trail to Foodpath began.

Seems a bunch of 4-5 frnds have started this restaurant and most amazing thing thing is these people take orders and serve you. The first question one of the owners asked “Kya khilau aaj aapko” and dat statement almost bought me forever.

The food is freshly cooked and also beautifully presented.

Though the menu is great for breakfast, I feel the options for lunch / dinner are limited.

Overall U can guage the warmth with which they serve you the food and thats what will bring me back to the hotel everytime.

1  Thank PavanKucheriya
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Foodpath restaurant on Mumbai Agra National Highway is an excellent,unbelievably clean restaurant on a highway.We had excellent ,tasty south Indian breakfast.Superb tasty Sambar.Being a Southindian ourselves we enjoyed their Sambar.Beautiful Ambience.Thanks Mr.Ajit for personal attention and All the best to you and your team for huge success.

1  Thank ramki09