Russian Fishing Restaurant in Komarovo
Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Pleasant spot with really nice people, kind and well mannered always eager to please.

We have been here a few times after cycling and walking for drinks and nibbles.

Anastasia M, Marketing Director at Russian Fishing Restaurant in Komarovo, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Come to see us again!

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

The location, the fishing experience, the food is worth 5 but the service was 1 so the overall impression cant be more than 3. If the service was normal it would easily be 5 cause everything else was great. We went for a longer lunch on a Tuesday in July, it was me, my wife and her mother. We got a great table right by the beach, extremely nice. We ordered a sterlet and I picked it up alive from the pool, it was 4 kilos and it was very fun. While waiting for the fish to be grilled we had starters, all very good. It took some time to get the fish but its understandable since its a big fish to grill, and we enjoyed waiting. The fish was served and then something strange happened, all service and attention disappeared. Our waitress was gone and no other in the staff seemed to care even though we tried to get their attention, we had to wait for 30 minutes after we finished the fish before we got any service. In the end, our waitress came back and the fish was taken away and we could order some coffee and dessert but it was just too late. She apologized many times, she had been busy all this time serving another table with many people, but that sounds just very strange to totally ignore one table like that and that no other in the staff can take over. So too bad that what could have been a top experience was destroyed by the level of service. Still, I recommend this place. Its fun with the fishing and the place itself is just amazing.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

So I enjoyed that place as far as it is situated right on the Finish Gulf beach and the view was fantastic. Sunny weather is necessary option to go there.
Service was quiet friendly and proper.
The restaurant is huge and even has it's own pond to fish there. Even though I did not catch anything it was nice to try my luck)
Food menu is quiet wide, but as long as I am big seafood-lover, best I could find there was smoked trout.
I would rather recommend this place.

Dear Oleg, what a lovely feedback! Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

Very nice view and well organised service. Fish is very fresh, actually from the pool in the premises. The starters were good. I had smoked trout and then a sorbet. It is a nice place to be in.

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

the food was good...service nice..englis is not very good...fast and good service...help with the mene...the menu is in english as well