“Mellow austrian atmosphere with a tasty meal!”
Review of Lecher Stube

Lecher Stube
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Lech
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Austrian, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I walked in without reservation just to give it a shot and the nice waitress found a way to squeeze us in their schedule (so I recommend reserving in advance).
I ordered the special that consisted of pork medallions topped with melted cheese, vegetables and roasted potatoes. It was very well presented and tasted really good! The house red wine pleasantly accompanied this tasty meal. Waiters were discrete and calm. Count a good 70 euros for two people (incl. wine).
Overal great satisfaction!

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend the place for dinner: good food, service overall. Austrian specialities were so good!

Reviewed October 3, 2016

I stayed at the Hotel Gotthard which houses this restaurant so it was only natural to try it out during my visit. The decor is minimalist and very traditional with a nice clean alpine wood theme.

The restaurant staff were very warm and friendly. Language was not a barrier and although I speak no German, I was able to clearly communicate my requests to the waitress. I ordered the Frittaten oder Grießnockerlsuppe (clear soup with sliced pancakes) and Frisches Edelwallerfilet vom Grill (grilled fresh catfish fillet) for lunch. Both dishes paired well with a light local beer.

I later had a chance to chat with Werner Müllner who runs the restaurant with his wife and he was pleased to share some insights into traditional Austrian alpine cuisine. It was good to know about how they source fresh produce locally.

With a bit more ambiance and atmosphere, I would rate Lecher Stube as one of the top places to eat in the village.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

Extremely good service in a very comfortable bar/restaurant. Traditional Austrian fare. Extensive good wine list. Food ranges from above-average to very good. The goulash was the best dish we ate. Apple strudel very good.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

High quality food, very friendly service, friendly atosphere. Typical Austrian dishes, but also Italian dishes. All very well.