“Bland food with poor service”
Review of Lecher Stube

Lecher Stube
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Lech
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Austrian, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Just like the title says, the food was disappointingly boring for each dish. I ordered the trout while my husband ordered the schnitzel. The schnitzel was only edible when we added salt and pepper. The fish was nothing to get excited about. The vegetables were steamed and tasteless. I wonder if they used frozen vegetables. The service was inattentive. We ordered a bottle of wine which they decanted and kept aside, but they didn't refill our glasses unless we stopped a server to ask.

Can't believe it's 4.5 star reviews.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We visited Lechter Stube for dinner. The menu looks great and has good selection catering all different tastes.

As main course we had pork medallions, lamnhaxe and Burrito. Portions are plentifull. But aomething was missing on the taste side (for example my lamb could have been conplimented with some kind of sauce).

As deserts we had creme brule and tiramisu. Creme brule was excellent, but again tiramisu was tasteless.

The service was excellent and friendly.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

a very nice restaurant, well situated near the center of Lech, friendly and a great wiener snitchel!
nice ambience, nice overall tastes!

1  Thank Aristos K
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I walked in without reservation just to give it a shot and the nice waitress found a way to squeeze us in their schedule (so I recommend reserving in advance).
I ordered the special that consisted of pork medallions topped with melted cheese, vegetables and roasted potatoes. It was very well presented and tasted really good! The house red wine pleasantly accompanied this tasty meal. Waiters were discrete and calm. Count a good 70 euros for two people (incl. wine).
Overal great satisfaction!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend the place for dinner: good food, service overall. Austrian specialities were so good!