Hotel Am Meer(Ostseebad Binz)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$283
US$274
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Loev Hotel Ruegen(Ostseebad Binz)
US$211
US$285
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Aparthotel Villa Osada(Ostseebad Binz)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2015

I was there on business for one night and must say that I found this hotel of rather high standards
The room are very nicely and functionally designed, even though there are a bit small.
The design is minimalistic which convey a sense of luxury (though I wouldn't rate this hotel as a luxury hotel). As far as I can recall the rooms were also well insulated from the noise outside and neighboring rooms.
The breakfast in the morning was good with a rather large selection of fresh food.
All in all a rather pleasant stay without anything out of the ordinary

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank hbo2820
Reviewed June 2, 2015 via mobile

Waking up to the sound from the waves at sea and sleeping with open window. Lovely summer days on the beach. Nice hotel breakfast on the promenade along the beach.
Don't forget to order the front rooms with sea view when booking. Worth every penny.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is lovely hotel located right on the sea and just a few steps from central Binz. It consists of an older house and a new extension, we stayed in the extension. Our room was nice a big, had a balcony with seaview (from the side) and a nice bathroom. The bathroom is more or less inside the room itself only partially separated by glass doors we liked it but some may not - do not share room with a colleague. A nice surprise was the well stocked minibar with reasonable prices (a beer for €1.50 and a whisky for €3.00).

Room was very clean and when we returned to the room after lunch it was already cleaned.

Breakfast was included in our room and is in the "Fischmarkt" restaurant, plenty to choose from and a chef that made omelets, scrambled eggs, etc. to order. Parking garage had an elevator system that is common in Germany but this one was easy to use and no problem at all to park the car. To access your car you needed a special key so this was also a nice feature.

Some improvements to make this hotel perfect: Add another pillow to each bed! Only one pillow per bed and it was quite small. Free wifi was included (you need a code) but there was no reception at all on our floor, worked fine in lobby and restaurant. There was no ventilation or A/C in the room so it was a must to have the balcony door open at night - but it was quite outside so no problem.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SwedenDennis
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband, 10 month old baby and I stayed in the Strandhotel Binz for 3 nights in August. We had a big room (although I think it was just their standard room) in the new part of the hotel. The room was fantastic, large, very modern and very clean. Plenty of space for 2 adults + baby + travel cot + about a million suitcases :-) The room also had a balcony (view of the car park but whatever!) which was great as we could sit out there whilst our baby was settling herself to sleep in the evening. The bathroom is very modern, with seperate toilet and shower cubicles and an open sink area in between, all very modern. The shower was great, however I would add that non-couples might not like it so much as it's literally a glass shower room in the bedroom so you're 100% visible to your travel partner whilst showering :-) The toilet cubicle has frosted glass though (thankfully!). Overall we were really happy with the room with the exception of small 2 things - the pillows were without a doubt the worst pillows I've ever slept on anywhere, in my entire life. They were tiny, flat and seriously uncomfortable! I have no idea in a good 4 star hotel, they would subject the guests to be most miserable pillows in the world but so it was! I actually would have given the hotel a 5 star rating had the pillows been decent. My other small complaint is about the towels, although they were fine, they looked verrrrry old and worn and could definitely do with been replaced (all the towels we received over the 3 days loked exactly the same). Breakfast in the hotel (incl. in the price) was very good. The location of the hotel is brilliant, on the promenade and literally a minutes walk from the hotel, perfect! You can also rent a Strandkorb for the day from the hotel for €7. All of the staff we met were very helpful and friendly. We also ate in the hotel restaurant (sitting outside) which was good, although service was slow (but friendly!). Overall we were really satisfied and would definitely stay again, though I would probably consider bringing my own pillow with me next time ;-)

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sweetpea_me
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great room! High sealing, a very pretty and fresh bathroom, big window and small terrace with a bit of a view to the sea. Very good price-quality. Modern with good taste. Very clean. Breakfast was quite ok.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple