“A favourite that doesn't let us down”
Review of Casa dos Pinheiros

Casa dos Pinheiros
Ranked #36 of 160 Restaurants in Almancil
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We've been coming to this restaurant for a few years and continue to enjoy it. There is a nice outside seating area and the staff are genuinely pleasant and friendly. The food is not bad either. If you like fish restaurant for you, that's not to say they don't have alternative options that fish is their strength.

In the years I've been coming I've never tried before the casserole fish. Tonight was the night and they change the monkfish to seabass for me and it was cooked a lovely sauce with rice, Prawns and some other shellfish. My partner had a seabass curry which was just as nice she told me.

I've been on the road price, nice staff and environment and want to be recommended

1  Thank Craige1959

Reviewed 11 July 2017

we have been visiting this area for many years but never got to Casa dos Pinheiros - we have heard great reprts and were not disappointed - great service, food and fine - one we will return to

2  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 28 June 2017

The restaurant specialises in fish of all kinds and the Sole 'off the bone' is excellent. The staff are friendly and we dined outside the first time and inside the second. The crepes casa dos pinheiros is an excellent dessert.

1  Thank colinsp2013
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely fresh fish, wine and ambience. Had table outside and couldn't have been further away from service if we wanted to but it had no impact on the service we received. Bit more expensive than some of the local restaurants but well worth it.

1  Thank Fredahills
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Four of us enjoyed lovely food. I had sea bass, and crispy prawns, but we were almost alone in the beautiful modern restaurant, and so there was no atmosphere.q

1  Thank gaybraid