Formosa Park Hotel & Apartments(Almancil)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$376
US$647
US$554
Vilar do Golf by Diamond Resorts(Almancil)(Great Value!)
US$377
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Magnolia Hotel(Almancil)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$237
Quinta Jacintina Hotel(Almancil)(Great Value!)
US$216
Ria Park Hotel&Spa(Almancil)(Great Value!)
US$491
Cancelon
Dunas Douradas Beach Club(Almancil)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$805
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf courses aretennis clubplunge poolgolf receptiontennis facilitiesthe shuttle bus serviceoozes classgolf shopspikes barsecond homehome from homelovely beachdirect accesssummer holidayper dayquinta do lagoshort drive
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Well from start to finish this resort never failed to impress.Were greeted by a lovely receptionist Sonya so polite and accommodating checked us in early by 3 hrs. The villa was perfect and even got a birthday surprise of fruit for hubby. Resort bus was ideal for coming and going. Villa was cleaned each day and staff so polite. Overall this was well worth the visit and on last day were gifted with Easter Egg . The personal touches were so nice. Worth every penny.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hina P
Vale-do-Lobo-Algarve, Marketing Department at Vale do Lobo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you very much for choosing Vale do Lobo and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are very proud of our entire team who work to make every stay in the resort a memorable one and we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the level of service within Vale do Lobo.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your review with us and we hope that you are able to return again in the very near future.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

We find ourselves returning to this wonderful resort, now renting for the 4th occasion at different times of the calendar. It’s always fantastic, naturally much quieter through winter months but still plenty to do ion the warm days. Our favourite area in the resort is the Vale Do Golf in stunning contemporary accommodation and close to the golf club which is great to eat and drink. The perfect retreat for family, friends or golfers and quite unique in Europe.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Vale-do-Lobo-Algarve, Marketing Department at Vale do Lobo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Vale do Lobo with us and for continuing to return to the resort.
Thanks to the exceptional Algarve weather and our wide range of events and activities that take place throughout the year, Vale do Lobo is a destination that can be enjoyed in any season and we are very pleased to hear that you have been able to experience this.
We truly appreciate your feedback and hope that you will be able to return to Vale do Lobo in the very near future.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

I love Vale Do Lobo and have been many times. We always stay right in the resort behind The Praca. It’s clean and safe. The restaurants are all excellent, if a little pricey compared to the rest of Portugal.
My only problem this year were the beach staff. 4 of them! Not sure what they did other than chat loudly all day! They refused to take my money for 6 sunbeds - apparently there was someone else for that. My problem is that I suffer from skin cancer and have had a melanoma removed. Whilst we paid for 6 beds and 3 umbrellas I still worry. (So yes we’d paid a small fortune to lie there) Yes I’m covered in factor 50 but I like to be under cover too. I took a small umbrella which I bought for emergencies and put it low over my left leg (where the Melanoma was situated). I put it up. Staff appeared from everywhere screaming at me to put it down! I kid you not! Apparently I broke a rule by using a small umbrella of my own to protect myself from a recurrence of skin cancer! At least it stopped the lady staff member talking for 5 minutes while she screamed at me! This year I’ll take some ear plugs instead of an umbrella!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank amchad
Vale-do-Lobo-Algarve, Marketing Department at Vale do Lobo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you for choosing to holiday with us in Vale do Lobo and we are very happy to hear that you enjoy your time in the resort with us.
We are very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at the beach, if you would like to discuss this further then please feel free to contact our tourism department - all contacts are available on our official website.
We appreciate all feedback to help us to constantly improve our customer service and experience within Vale do Lobo.
Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous week. From the moment we landed our seamless transfer arranged by VdL took us to our apartments. 8 ladies with our apartments next door to each other.
The golf was really well organized with competitions every day. About 160 competitors and aach day we had complementary fruit, tea, coffee on the 1st tee. The resort bus worked a treat taking us back and to. Clubhouse food is delicious. Such a well organized week. We will be looking forward to returning next year

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Vale-do-Lobo-Algarve, other at Vale do Lobo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Thank you very much for joining us for Amateur Week 2018 and we are very happy to here that you and your group all enjoyed your stay with us.
We aim to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests and our Amateur Week has grown to being one of the most popular tournaments of the year here in the resort.
While the golf, competitions, accommodation and activities are all essential to making the week a success, it is always the competitors who make the tournament so very special for us all - so we would like to thank you all for your involvement.
Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Played the Royal Course it was very nice and a good standard for holiday golf. Staff very good and the whole facility is excellent. However the golf in the algarve has become far too expensive for the standard of courses.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Vale-do-Lobo-Algarve, Marketing Department at Vale do Lobo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you very much for choosing to play golf with us on the Royal Course in Vale do Lobo. It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed the course and found the staff and facilities to be excellent.
Vale do Lobo offers a range of golfing packages and offers with full details available on our official website as well as a direct link for the best price rounds at any time of the year.
Thank you very much for your review and we hope to be able to welcome you again in the very near future.