“ Horse riding ”

Pinetrees Horse Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: Horse riding and lessons for riders from 4 to 70 years old. Facilities for disabled riders. Riding equipment included in the price. We take care of you.
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Nice possibility close to our house to ride a horse. Friendly people but very ambitious in horse riding. So if your daughter or son wants to follow a lesson you better let her or him take that seriously;-). After half an hour of lessons you can go outside for a trip through the woods. Nice views on the beautiful houses in the neighborhood.
Would be nice if they would have a small terrace where you could drink something....

Beverley G, Owner at Pinetrees Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Hi Kees,

Glad you enjoyed the experience. Don´t forget the water machine by the house!

All reviews
"wild flowers"
"christian"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

I haven't ridden for several years but Christian and Bev put me on the lovely Pushkin, a great mount for the rusty rider.. We had a wonderful trek through the pines, the wild flowers were beautiful. A lovely ride with great company. Thank you Christian. Claire

Yes Claire, the pinewoods are at their best during spring: green, wild flowers and fragrance of herbs. Hope to see you next trime

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Visited on two separate occasions whilst on holiday and both rides were truly wonderful. My first hack was a beach ride with Christian who was great fun and made me instantly feel relaxed. The countryside is beautiful and riding on the beach was a bucket list item ticked off. We walked, trotted and cantered and it was perfect. Great fun having two excited pooches come along for the hack, this really added to the whole experience. My second visit was a hack with two friends who hadn't ridden in years, Christian was so patient and put the nervous rider in the group at ease. He catered for all riding levels allowing myself and other friends to enjoy a canter while he stayed with the more nervous rider. I can't recommend enough and I can't wait to go back.

Beverley G, Owner at Pinetrees Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

So pleased you all enjoyed your experience with us and our lovely horses. Hope to see you next holiday!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

A fun couple of hours. Bev made me feel at ease even though I’d only been on a horse 3-4 times before. Started with some lessons, followed by a trek through the local countryside. Would highly recommend.

Well done Andy. I hope it won't be too long before you try riding again!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Had a fabulous experience this morning, got back in the saddle after 10 years following a bad accident huge step for me, Bev was lovely so helpful the horses were calm and easy to ride forward going my husband PHIL did so well first time and he really enjoyed the whole experience we will come back on our next trip and I am seriously considering the riding holiday. Thanks BEV

Beverley G, Owner at Pinetrees Horse Riding, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Lucie and Phil - so pleased you enjoyed the experience of riding at Pinetrees. Our motto is " we look after you" and it is so important to make that initial experience for Phil a positive one.
Look forward to seeing you next time.