All reviews garden suite great hotel star hotel swim up pool bar walking distance to the beach next year recommend this hotel choice at breakfast pool and sea view the pool area is great bar street minutes walking visited ayia napa mini fridge reception staff thoroughly enjoyed our stay on a daily basis
Reviewed January 11, 2018

A great hotel in with walking distance to everything we wanted. A nice walk down to the beach and just a couple of minutes to the bar district. I was here with a friend of mine and we had an amazing stay.
The food was nice, even for me who's a vegetarian. Some days where better than others but you could always find something that suited your taste. We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel every night. The breakfast was very nice
We spent a lot of our days by the pool and it was great. Big pool with a lot of space for having fun with our floaties. Always clean. The poolbar had some drinks but the ones with alcohol had a very great taste of alcohol, little too much. A couple of days we went down to beach that was maybe a 4 minute walk if even that. It was an alright beach but the chairs did cost a little.
The cleaning was ok. Not the best.
Most of the staff was amazing! So sweet to us and we had a great stay with them. There was one women in the reception area that was rude at some points but the other staff members made up for that.
Thanks for an amazing vacation!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Angelos V, General Manager at Faros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Maja,

It is with great pleasure reading your review and see that you had a nice and enjoyable time. We would like to thank you for your great feedback and rest assure that we will continue improving ourselves in order to make your holidays more enjoyable!

We are looking forward to welcoming you once again here at Faros hotel.

With kind regards,
Lydia P.
Sales & Marketing Executive

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Great resort for couples in October half-term....very few families there...very quiet and relaxing... at times we were the only ones in the excellent sized pool.
Restaurant staff very friendly and helpful.
The ground floor Garden Suites are very spacious and airy...huge beds.
Good choice of food available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...we booked all-inclusive...should, and could, have taken more advantage of the cocktails included!
Overall a superb short break....wished we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Bookcyprus
1  Thank robertl77196

Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our hotel.
We are thrilled that you had a relaxing time and we are looking forward to welcoming you once again as our guest!

With kind regards,
Lydia P.
Sales & Marketing Executive

Reviewed October 29, 2017

We returned three weeks ago from another stay at the Faros Hotel. We can't praise this hotel enough. All the staff are very friendly, Nina and Tommy in the dining room and especially Demetris and Andys at the bar, the menu is varied and the food of high quality and the swimming pool is lovely!

We stayed in a garden suite which was nicely decorated and cleaned every day. Towels for use by the pool are provided and can be changed as and when needed.

Perfect location for nightlife if you're looking for pubs and clubs. Lots of bars and restaurants, close to the harbour and beach.

We'll be going back again next year!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rdstokes36
Reviewed October 28, 2017

It was the best choice i made! We was in the heart of Ayia Napa, the harbor is 2 minutes walking, the bar street is 5 minutes walking and all the restaurants and shops are very close. The staff is very friendly and helpful! Receptionists are very friendly and always smiling! We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2017

My hubby and I were booked into the faros for the 13th September for 17 nights as we have stayed before we thought all would be as before when we got there there was no room for us so we had to go to the hotel across the road to the limanaki hotel beautiful hotel so we had to stay for 3 nights I explained this to angalos manager he offered us all inclusive it was supposed to b for the rest of our holidays well it lasted until 18sept he offered us a bottle of champagne for the night of our anniversary with our meal that never happened it was put in the room next day I have been going to Cyprus every year since 1994 I selabrate my wedding anniversary there every year disappointed is not the word one night I wouldn't have minded but 3 not good enough we meet our friends there every year and there is a lot that go just to meet up and have fun I also asked not a ground floor got a ground floor if it wasn't for demetries and Andy nena they make this hotel what it is today if they weren't there a lot of people would not stay and have told me this so next year my husband and I will be doing a lot of thinking about where we stay so for 3grand and a returning guests I expected better

Room Tip: Take an upper room see more
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple