We stayed here for a week booked with Olympic at a very good price for self catering week. Initially Ayia Napa didn't seem too appealing to us but we were very pleasantly surprised, situated just a few miles from Ayia Napa but the bus goes outside the apartments every twenty minutes at a fare of just 1 euro, well worth it. Apartment complex is very nice for 3 star set in lovely gardens (can still hear those birds chirpping!), very well kept, clean complex, entertainment for both the youngsters and adults (daytime + evening) with very nice friendly staff - cleaning ladies most happpy and friendly at their work! The apartment we had was really nice for 2 people with plenty of space, nice big separate bedroom, large living/kitchen area and good sized balcony. If you self cater the cooking facilitiesthough are very limited. All-in-all a most pleasant week - don't hesitate to book this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in a peaceful spot on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, The Makronisos Village is a complete tourist village with a rustic feel. The sweeping sands of Nissi Bay with its wide range of water sports are close by, as are tavernas and a water park. The pulsing nightlife in Ayia Napa can be reached in five minutes by car, or a quick hop on the bus from outside the hotel. Checking in at the lovely reception area, you will receive a warm welcome reflecting the attentive, high standard of service to come. Attractively decorated and well equipped bungalows with spacious terraces are set among extensive gardens filled with palms and beautiful bougainvillea. The gardens create a lush back drop to the large, beautiful swimming pool with children's pool attached. A wealth of facilities and an extensive leisure programme for all ages mean you'll be torn between an energetic time or a chilled out break. So why not have a bit of both? Engage with fellow guests in volleyball, football, tennis, or water polo, to name a few, before surrendering to a dreamy massage. Don't worry about the children; they'll be well taken care of at the Kids' club, with endless all-day fun with new-found friends. Buffet meals are served in the hotel's inviting restaurant, and sandwiches, ice cream and other snacks can be bought from the bar and by the pool. Each evening entertainment is laid on in the form of barbecues, bingo, karaoke and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Bookcyprus.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Makronisos Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macronissos Vacation Club Hotel Ayia Napa
- Macronissos Village Ayia Napa
- Macronissos Village Hotel