“ Very good food and very friendly people”
Review of Bitakora

Bitakora
Ranked #26 of 276 Restaurants in Roses
Price range: US$16 - US$46
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

The food was very delicious we had the fisherman menu with tapas as a starter and as main course paella! You should definetely go there

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Nice location by the marina with outside seating or upstairs. We sat outside. Friendly staff. Good menu del dia. Nothing exceptional about the food.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

It doesn't state it directly on the menu, but when asked about gluten free options (sin gluten), the waiter was VERY helpful on telling me which options could be gluten free. He even checked with the cook to be sure. Everyone else at my table had tapas for an appetiser and I wasn't expecting anything, but they brought out some cheese and pureed fruit (cubed) out to me. It was DELICIOUS! They also made a small piece of bread (gluten free) for me, which I didn't expect as well.

Overall, the food was amazing, the staff was amazing, and I didn't get sick (yay! No cross contamination!). I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed September 14, 2016

We wanted a place above average, with a great view to relax and enjoy a birthday dinner for our son. Found this restaurant on trip advisor and we were not disappointed. Their menu "El Capitan" featured a superb steak covered in a potato-ham ting that was exquisite. Day was pretyy much perfect, 26 degrees C, table next to the boats... give it a try.

1  Thank Curtis C
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

We chose to eat here because we thought it would be nice to spend lunch watching at the boats in the Marina. The food and the service quickly changed our focus. We ate from one of the set menus which was so much better value than going a la carte. The gazpacho was served with melon and prawns which made it extra special. Mains were cod with garlic mousseline and sole - both of which were excellent.

All in all, a very pleasant surprise and I'd recommend the food and the service here without hesitation.

1  Thank FarmingFlyer