“Loved it!”

Ranked #13 of 287 Restaurants in Roses
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: family restaurant in a quiet area , away from the crowds of summer. food and homemade desserts. ideal for family with children. menù at noon and night. ample parking in front. July and August open every day and night.
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I ate here the first night I arrived in Spain, it was early so the restaurant was empty when I arrived. I had the risotto with asparagus and shrimp, grilled salmon and the cheese dessert. It was all very good, cooked fresh. You can't beat the price!! My Spanish is awful, and when I arrived it was just the owner (I'm assuming) and he was so nice, even with the communication barrier. The other people who work there are also very nice and helpful, they gave me a couple recommendations of where to go in the area. I would definitely go back!

3  Thank Melanie C

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

They don't offer the same quantity of wine like the grillade restaurant but they are nicer and put accent of the presentation of food which i particularly like it. Salmon included in the 11€ menu.The flan is homemade fantastic

3  Thank Roxana T
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

It is not expensive but not that cheap, the food is alike, not bad but not good too though their cava bottle @9eur seems decent.
I much prefer El Roc Fort not far from it.
We had patatas bravas which were really not exceptional by all standards (not crispy, not salted, the salsa definitely not homemade), croquettes were medium too, could not identify whether they were frozen or not good homemade ones. The feudora was also medium...
I

Reviewed July 27, 2017

We went to this place after reading the reviews as we were looking for an "inexpensive" restaurant in a town where most restaurant take the piss offering very average food at high prices. The restaurant and the decorations is simple and plane, don't look for romance in there...but the food was of high quality and the prices extremely reasonable. We will definitely go back, highly recommended!

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

We would recommend the menu with the fish stew and tiramisu! If the view was better (car parking) it would be the best! Lovely people.. Even the chef came to say hello :) food was very good and price very very ok!

1  Thank Lene S