“Great position to stop for a drink on the beach”

Iris Bar Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 276 Restaurants in Roses
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Loved going for a morning coffee/ afternoon glass of rose here. Nice friendly staff and place is very clean and its great place to stop and watch the sun go down or just the daily hustle and bustle of the paseo.

2  Thank jillian1922

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

A lovely place sitting on the promenade. My husband and I had the grilled sardines with battered calamari and a bowel of chips which were very tasty. The waiter was fantastic bringing little goodies to the table, olives, peanuts, tapas, bread and at the end of the meal he brought over 2 bottles of liquor and just left them on the table for us! We only had one each but I thought it was great customer service and a very friendly restaurant that I will even talk about it on our website thepoutscampervantravels.com

1  Thank Samantha P
Reviewed June 28, 2016

Food was good but nothing special, service was good with a couple of complimentary additions (a tapas dish and drink), which I felt was an excellent customer service addition but at the end of the meal felt the price was incorporated as the bill was quite high for what we had.

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

Following a very hectic morning of sun bathing, snorkelling, sun bathing and reading whilst sunbathing my wife,10 year old son and I wanted to try some local Tapas.

Iris bar was locales very close to our hotel and we had looked through the menu on our way past the previous night. It looked clean and the food looked great.

We were not disappointed. We showed ourselves to a table as the two servers were tied up. It took a while to place our order but once the food came it wasn't an issue.

We had a mix of seafood (octopus, prawns and stuffed mussels) and vegetables. I can heartily recommend all of the dishes except for the mussels. It wasn't really to my taste but it was cooked well and at least looked appetising.

Three of us are heartily and had a couple of drinks for less than 50€

Can't say fairer than that.

Reviewed July 6, 2015

Its a friendly place. Nothing outstanding but a convenient stop as you stroll the promenade. Never eaten there but seems popular.