1,146 results
All reviews noisy at times after reading the reviews toasties plenty of choice soft drinks potatoes great holiday bars and restaurants fussy eater each meal the main strip fresh towels lovely beach on tap water park yogurt vodka
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

Had an open mind with the mixed reviews I read about the place before going. We booked very last minute for a couple of days in the sun.

Firstly a couple of positives. The hotel is close to the airport, 10 mins or €20 in a taxi so no long transfer. Staff were helpful and friendly. Always plenty of food on offer in the restaurant, although the variety is quite limited. Rooms were clean and tidy, although the shower could have been better.

The hotel was overrun by lots of loud and out of control Spanish teenagers, they were shouting, banging and kicking doors. They would push in and were rude. At no time did anyone attempt to stop them.

Drinks from the bar were mostly served in a paper Pepsi cups and all soft drinks were flat.

You have been warned...!

2  Thank Robdsn
Reviewed June 29, 2016

just come back from Majorca, we had booked an all inclusive holiday to luna park, the hotel itself is not too bad but it was full of 18-30s all german ,and noisy is an understatement, we could not sleep here as the germans were so noisy they never stopped they wrecked plants, slept where they liked and ran around the corridors banging doors, so unless your a party animal then don't go here, the staff are really nice, towels and sheets changed daily and the food wasn;t too bad but we only stayed for 2 nights then we moved out to palma nova as arenal is full of young germans who are very very noisy we thought that we may be able to sleep in the day on the beach, wrong as there all there too and as the spanish had finished school and college for summer they even go to the beach from 4-7 for drinking and food etc,so DON'T go to arenal for a relaxing holiday cause you aint gunna get one there,

Room tip: DON'T go if you like a good nights sleep
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank debbie g
Reviewed June 29, 2016

We spend there 7 days. FOOD wasn't amazing, there was always something to eat but I wasn't happy because the food wasn't warm enough. At least there was a lot of nice fruits! ROOMS were perfect, very clean and tidy, I could give 5 stars for the cleaners and they hard work. We lived in 5th floor so the view from the window was brilliant. BAR staff was really pleasant, they just do not have drinks menu, so I was a bit confused about the choices because I do not know a lot about spanish drinks. The only one bad thing was that our holidays were at the same time as spanish children finishes schools and euro 2016. Drunk VISITORS were shouting and getting crazy, started throwing plastic chairs, glass bottles and rubish through the balcony to the swimming pool, so it wasn't very safe to swim there next day. During the night teenagers were playing loud in the corridors, running and shouting. Also lifts have to be changed. They are old, you need to wait quite long for them, doors are closing then you are getting in to the lift and looks like it doesn't have sensors because I get hurt twice (and I'm not slowly or smth). It is cheap place, good for people who like traveling and spend days near the sea side, just want to come back somewhere to sleep.
Forgot to say that early mornings you can hear people snoring from the other rooms.

Room tip: Higher floors have amazing view (I think north side)
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank uliucija
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Staying at Luna (German) park hotel for a week 7th-14th young couple aged 21.

Nice clean hotel - rooms always changed and bathroom always left with new towels etc

Food is not ideal unless you like a lot of salt and can live of chips and bread.

Our toilet broke twice and my girlfriend ended up fixing it herself as nobody came.

We were suppose to have a double bed but was 2 single beds pushed together (not ideal)

The hotel is full of young Germans that makes you realise English people have manners

Every drink came in a small paper cup & only two drinks allowed at one time. The snack bar by the pool only allows one item of food per person (silly if you're going up to get food for the two of you!)

All inclusive stops at 11pm which we weren't told about when booking

Overall good hotel but your not going to be able to sleep much if you stay here!

Not recommended for a quiet holiday - more of a party location.

1  Thank Ellie M
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner booked this as a super cheap all inclusive holiday, and it was great! Like many people have said, I wasn't expecting much because of the reviews but I feel those people were expecting to get a 5 star hotel for the price of a 3 star.
The food was okay, some days it was fantastic others it was just nice, but there was always lots of choice so we never went hungry. The only issue with the food is it isn't labelled very well, and we both have intolerances, but we just had to ask the staff and they were happy to help.

The pool area was great, it has 2 pools, one tended to be louder and more of a party pool than the other. If you want to get a sun bed you do have to be at the pool at 10am because they fill up fast. The pool bar was great, it severed drinks, slush puppies and food (burgers, hotdogs, chips, sandwiches and toasties). And there was entertainment everyday led by Santi, things like ping pong tournaments, water polo, aqua aerobics. And there is a pool table and ping pong table by the pool for you to use (pool table is €1 a game).

The evening entertainment was really good, I wouldn't have expected any more for the price we paid (in fact some nights it was better than I expected), there were singers, parrot and reptile shows, and bingo was also on most nights for a cost. There are also lots of things to do in the bar, pool tables, air hockey, table football. And a nice outside area to relax. They had a tv in the bar as well, which was good for all the football crazy people because the euros had just started when we were there.

The only issue with any of the bar areas, I would say, is the bar manager. He is a d***, he seems to make up his own rules as to how all inclusive works, and closes the bar when it suits him, not by the rules. He has awful customer service skills and was just very rude! (I think even the other staff thought this because they would always have a little laugh about him). He was the only member of staff that wasn't kings and helpful.

The rooms were pretty standard, but nice and comfortable. They have air con and a balcony, which was nice to sit out on in the evenings.

The beach is only a 5 min walk away downhill, but it's isn't that bad, however if you have walking difficulties maybe this isn't the place for you. The bars and restaurants along the front were really nice and it was so beautiful down there. If you get a chance as well I highly recommend you go to Palma for a day, the cathedral there is amazing!!!!

The one last thing to mention is the young Germans. A lot of people have commented on this before and it is true there are a crazy amount of young Germans there that are quite loud and crazy in the evenings. But at the end of the day, they are on holiday as well and are there to enjoy themselves. Each to there own for what they want to on their own holiday. They were never so bad that I would have felt I needed to get a member of staff to sort them out, just more of an annoyance at night time.

Don't listen to the bad reviews for this place. It is a great cheap and cheerful holiday. If you are expecting to get more for what you have paid, you will probably be disappointed. You get what you pay for and it was great!!!

6  Thank Samantha S