We visited Knights Inlet in early September for 2 nights. I was wary of all the 5 star accolades but can honestly say for us it lived up to the billing. It is expensive but if you love wildlife, beautiful scenery and outdoor activity this is the place for you.
It is a place for the spirit, very peaceful and only a small group of visitors at any one time. We picked September to see the grizzly bears fishing and were not disappointed. Watch out for the otters, and black bears that visit the shoreline at the rear of the lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Knight Inlet Lodge is Canada's premier grizzly bear viewing destination. With over 15 years of experience and a world wide reputation for excellence we are the place to see grizzly bears in British Columbia. Our remote floating lodge has 16 guests rooms and offers a full range of activities for our guests including hiking,kayaking, marine wildlife tours, tracking and whale watching. Open from mid May until mid October with pacakges starting on any day of the week. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Knight Inlet Hotel Glendale Cove
- Knight Inlet Resort All Inclusive
- Knight Inlet Lodge British Columbia, Canada - Glendale Cove