My wife and I and 2 daughters (ages 7and 10) recently spent 3 nights at Knight Inlet and cannot speak highly enough about the whole experience.
The guides at the Lodge were so enthusiastic. Special thanks to Dean and Lori who were great with our girls.
We saw all the wildlife that was promised and enjoyed all the activities: bear watching, marine tour, kayaking, rain-forest walk, estuary tour etc....
Reading many of the other reviews, it appears as though a lot of people felt a real connection with this special place. We were no different.
A special thanks also to Phil in the booking office who was so helpful both before and after our trip.
My only advice is to stay 3 nights at the Lodge, (4 night package) as this way you will be able to squeeze everything in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Knight Inlet Lodge is Canada's premier grizzly bear viewing destination. With over 15 years of experience and a world wide reputation for excellence we are the place to see grizzly bears in British Columbia. Our remote floating lodge has 16 guests rooms and offers a full range of activities for our guests including hiking,kayaking, marine wildlife tours, tracking and whale watching. Open from mid May until mid October with pacakges starting on any day of the week. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Knight Inlet Hotel Glendale Cove
- Knight Inlet Resort All Inclusive
- Knight Inlet Lodge British Columbia, Canada - Glendale Cove