Ancient Rome and Colosseum for Kids Private Tour with Child-Friendly Guide

Book in advance
from
C$404.16
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Ancient Rome
from C$1,182.43
from C$975.09
from C$976.59
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2021

An amazing area that centers within it all that is left of ancient Rome.
Impressive and very exciting to walk in the area and imagine what was here in the years when the area was active.
The tour of the place is limited in time.
Recommend buying a ticket that includes the visit to the Colosseum.
Worth every euro.

Date of experience: February 2020
35  Thank Eyal_Asher
Reviewed January 16, 2021

The beginning of Rome is there starting with the Colosseum visit followed by the picturesque surroundings, followed by the Hill & the forum, followed by too many attractions in sequence. It deserves an early morning start of activities to catch up more and more of the ancient empire.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank AMohsen
Reviewed October 13, 2020

We had spent a wet morning in the Colosseum but the sun had then come out and we walked extensively through and around the almost deserted Forum.
There are plenty of signs and descriptions of the major buildings of interest in both Italian and English so, armed with a guide book there was no need to hire the mobile audio kit. We only spent half a day here but you could imagine that, in normal times with loads of crowds, it would take longer

Date of experience: September 2020
2  Thank mgsnorwich
Reviewed June 13, 2020 via mobile

History still standing strong and beautiful, this is how I view ancient Rome. The structures has stood the test of time. From the Colosseum, Palestine Hill the Roman Forum and other archaeological site. The remnants are still intact for the future generations to appreciate and enjoy. All structure are well lit up at nights, which add to the beauty of the remnants.

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank Coryy20
Reviewed April 2, 2020

I have just completed a virtual, interactive tour of Ancient Rome with Franco. It was excellent! I was able to add significantly to the experience my husband and I had when visiting in February, before the lockdown, by getting a better idea of where things were and how things operated in Ancient Rome. It also gave me better insights into the structure of the Colosseum and where significant events happened, like the assassination of Julius Caesar. Franco was very good, making good use of pictures and diagrams with arrows pointing things out and he responded to my questions very quickly. This was my first interactive, virtual tour and I enjoyed it. Being able to ask questions via the chat box at the side was useful. The various polls asked along the way was a bit of a surprise, and challenge, but I managed to answer all the questions correctly. They were not too hard thank goodness :) I appreciate the effort Franco put in to make the tour interesting and informative.

Date of experience: April 2020