US$58
Best Western Casula Motor Inn(Casula)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$65
US$100
US$111
  • Pool
The Brown Jug Hotel(Fairfield Heights)
US$62
US$56
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsthe past yearschinese restaurant next doorfriendly receptionwarwick farmconference roomwestern sydneyeasy accessthe crossroadshuntsmarkupgradesnswvenuetvscheckin
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Stayed here on a Sunday night following a 2 day swim meet at Sydney. We choose it as it was close both to Liverpool where my husband works thru the week and also close to Hume Hway as my daughter and I were travelling to Canberra the next morning. It was tired and def not 4 stars. Only given 2 towels for 3 people but it turned out it didn't matter as when my husband got up to shower the shower did not work at all. Had to run to reception and a staff member came back to check he knew how to turn a tap on and agreed that shower didn't work. He was given a key to a recently vacated room to shower in (they said they cleaned bathroom but the room had not been cleaned). My daughter and I were still in bed when he headed off to shower - the staff member then came back in to our room had to yell that we were still sleeping. Once my husband finally left (he was quite late for work at a new job) my daughter went to use microwave but that did not work either. Also alarm went off in early hours of morning - this is something I usually check but forgot but i kind of think it should be part of the room cleaning service after every guest checks out - check alarm and turn off. We were offered a breakfast voucher but as we had to leave and were already running late due to all the stuff ups this was not something we wanted. Upon checkout was told that our bill had already been dealt with (we had provided our credit card upon booking). I enquired as to if a discount had been given and after a while agreed to credit my card back some of the money. Receptionist then made a point of saying that we should have advised them of any problems when we checked in but we didn't use shower or microwave until morning maybe it would be more appropriate for the staff to check the state of rooms prior to check in. Don't think we will stay there again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ceg260100
CCHLiverpool, Manager at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. This feedback is valuable and will be used to further improve our services and offerings here at the hotel.

On behalf of the management team here at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool, I would like to apologise that you did not feel accommodated at our facility.

Thanks,

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

A regular visitor for business to South West Sydney over the past 5 years. My 3 rd stay at Hunts Country Comfort, I notice there seems to be new positive energy within!

Immediate on entry I see new marble tiled entrance and guest lobby area. All new lobby furniture to match with fresh painting of all entrances happening.

I spoke to friendly reception who advised me in the past 12 months all rooms have new bedding , carpet n furniture . My room had very clean bathroom in original condition - happily reception also said " stay tuned" we are also upgrading all bathrooms - 4 at a time!"

My room was clean and comfortable, priced right , combined with a generous buffet breakfast and free parking, I will continue to enjoy this hotel during my Sydney business trips.
Easy access to M5 + M7, location seems perfect access to South West Sydney.

Thank you Hunts Country Comfort Casula/Liverpool, keep up the good work.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
CCHLiverpool, Manager at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your spectacular review regarding Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool. It's great to hear positive feedback from our guests. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed spending time here with us at Hunts. And yes! We are renovating! So please 'stay tuned' ... we're looking forward to offering you an improved facility.

Once again, thanks for the great review Matthew.Take care, & thanks for choosing Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 22, 2017

If its not people brawling outside and slamming doors either late at night, its from 4am onwards, along with the sound of the permanent or long term residents arguing and slamming room doors.
The receptionist was unhelpful and gave no directions on how to find the room, which was very difficult in the night as there is extremely poor external lighting and room numbers are not displayed on the room doors - you have to know which building to enter to find your room.
Once I eventually found the building where my room was located (after returning to the reception for directions) I entered an environment that reminded me of a run down ghetto - it stunk and the carpet looked like it's been around since the 1980's.
Inside the room there is a new microwave and jug and airconditioner, however the tiny fridge is very old, the room stunk of chemical deodoriser - which never let up even after opening the window.
The tiles in the bathroom have mold all through the grout and have not been updated since the 80's. The bed was old and bumpy and hard. Power plugs all have broken switches.
There is nothing '4 star' about this motel and quite frankly there appears to be no credibility to the organisation that has provided this motel with it.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Stephanie K
CCHLiverpool, Manager at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Dear Stephanie,

Thanks for taking the time to review Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool. As I was reading your review, I felt rather disappointed to know that you did not experience a positive stay at our facility.

Here at Hunts, our management team is constantly stressing to our team, the importance of the guest experience. We are constantly working towards improving our hotel rooms to provide a better product for our guests.

Stephanie, without your feedback, we wouldn't be able to move forward with our accommodation offerings.

If you wish, you are more than welcome to respond to me via email.
Sabrina@hunts.com.au

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Greeted by friendly receptionist. Check in was quick and easy. The room was at the back of the property. The room was next to entrance to a back section of the building. The door was opened and closed all night by guests coming and going making it difficult to sleep. The room was spacious however the furniture is a little tired.
Overall experience was ok.

1  Thank Harry M
CCHLiverpool, Manager at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Dear Harry,

Thanks for taking the time to confirm Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool. We're glad you had a positive check-in experience and were greeted in a friendly manner by one of our reception team members.

I thank you for the feedback about you're experience here. We can use this to improve the product that we are currently offering for our guests.

Take care Harry.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Great place, clean rooms and great staff. Mark and the team really go out of their way to ensure your stay is a pleasant one. I stay here often whilst on business in western Sydney. The food is great and tbe staff are very accommodating.

Dear Tim,

Thanks for the positive feedback.
I will be more than happy to pass your kind words onto Mark,
and the rest of the team here at Hunts.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us.
We are looking forward to having you back sometime soon!

Until then, take care Tim.

Thanks, Sabrina.