All reviewsthe past yearschinese restaurant next doorfriendly receptionwarwick farmconference roomwestern sydneyeasy accessthe crossroadshuntsmarkupgradesnswvenuecheckin
Reviewed September 5, 2017

An overnight stay proved to be an experience whilst the receptionist was very cheerful and helpful we were given a ground floor room at the rear of the property. Plenty of parking nearby which was a bonus. The room was clean but the bathroom left a lot to be desired needs updating needed a proper clean and the basin tap was loose. King size bed which was very comfortable. The kitchen area had microwave but no china or cutlery so was of little use. Very noisy constant doors banging and the upstairs tenants were awake and very noisy at 4am!!! Breakfast in the dining area was only a Continental and cost $30.00 for two. The common areas could do with tidying as well. Would not stay there again.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms would be quieter
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Toni H
Mark A, Manager at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Recently stayed at Hunts. We had a King suite with kitchenette. The suite was comfortable, although the bathroom a little dated. We didnt hear any road noise from where we were located.

The kitchen didnt have everything required in it to cook. There were no bowls ( had to ask for them) and if you wanted to chop anything up there was no chopping board.

Room was clean and tidy with a comfy bed. Meals at motel were OK, just a pub meal.

One thing that we found odd was the lighting in the room. There was one pendant light that hung low, and was not bright, the 'hall' light near the toilet didnt work and there was only one bedside lamp- all this is OK unless you are wanting to do work.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fiona F

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I had called 3 days before booking a town house with 5 people. Was my first time booking a motel in australia, each time i called i was greeted by an extremely lovely young lady that very enthusiastic and extremely helpful. Adriana gave me many options of rooms to choose from as was my first time.
On the evening of check in i arrived and met Adriana who was very inviting and accommodating.
This made my experience not only with country comforts but first experience booking a motel extremely lovely and stress free!

Mateo

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
CCHLiverpool, Manager at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Dear Mateo!

Firstly, let me just say, it was an absolute pleasure to pass this review to Adriana!

Adriana has just recently become a member of the Hunts team. Therefore, it was pretty awesome for her self and the management team to have a guest express such positive thoughts about her!

Hopefully you choose Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool, for your next trip to Liverpool.

We look forward to accommodating you again.

Sabrina.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Terrible motel! Worst ever, terrrible service, room smelly, no water pressure, noisy. Common areas in a state of disrepair. Trip hazards on stairs and carpet joins. Huge piles of laundry in walk way. Never staying there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank K2784KGhelenm

Dear K2784KGhelenm,

We appreciate when guests take time to review our hotel, good or bad.

Please know that we formally apologise for any inconvenience you experienced whilst staying at our hotel.

We will use your feedback to work as a team to improve our business.

Sabrina!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Stayed here on a Sunday night following a 2 day swim meet at Sydney. We choose it as it was close both to Liverpool where my husband works thru the week and also close to Hume Hway as my daughter and I were travelling to Canberra the next morning. It was tired and def not 4 stars. Only given 2 towels for 3 people but it turned out it didn't matter as when my husband got up to shower the shower did not work at all. Had to run to reception and a staff member came back to check he knew how to turn a tap on and agreed that shower didn't work. He was given a key to a recently vacated room to shower in (they said they cleaned bathroom but the room had not been cleaned). My daughter and I were still in bed when he headed off to shower - the staff member then came back in to our room had to yell that we were still sleeping. Once my husband finally left (he was quite late for work at a new job) my daughter went to use microwave but that did not work either. Also alarm went off in early hours of morning - this is something I usually check but forgot but i kind of think it should be part of the room cleaning service after every guest checks out - check alarm and turn off. We were offered a breakfast voucher but as we had to leave and were already running late due to all the stuff ups this was not something we wanted. Upon checkout was told that our bill had already been dealt with (we had provided our credit card upon booking). I enquired as to if a discount had been given and after a while agreed to credit my card back some of the money. Receptionist then made a point of saying that we should have advised them of any problems when we checked in but we didn't use shower or microwave until morning maybe it would be more appropriate for the staff to check the state of rooms prior to check in. Don't think we will stay there again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ceg260100

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. This feedback is valuable and will be used to further improve our services and offerings here at the hotel.

On behalf of the management team here at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool, I would like to apologise that you did not feel accommodated at our facility.

Sabrina.