I highly recommend this hotel to travelers flying in/out of Milpensa.
What I liked:
1. The location cannot be beat - it’s got a walkway connecting it to the terminal.
2. Room was large and very, very comfortable. The bed was great! Good size closet for hanging clothes.
3. Bathroom was large, lots of amenities
4. Front desk was very nice at reception, however see comments below.*
5. Dinner in restaurant was excellent.
What I didn’t like:
1. *Came to hotel just after a tour bus unloaded. They need a method of handling large tours so that other guests aren’t behind a line of 30 people.
2. Bathtub surface is slippery. Need a rubber mat.
3. *Unable to get English TV - called the desk; he was unable to help. I asked wh channels in English - he didn’t know.
Overall, very good hotel and I highly recommend it.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking