“After flight late luncheon”
Review of Coffee Barun

Coffee Barun
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Nailsworth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Awesome helpful friendly staff
Fantastic ham cheese croissant, sumptuous fresh duck salad and outstanding coffee
Excellent service
Fabulous atmosphere

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I have always loved visiting the Coffee Barun. Hubby and I went with the in-laws for Sunday brunch and all cleaned our plates.
Hubby loves the half-latte and I love the chai.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018

My partner and I's fav breakfast spot! The coffee and food is always amazing and we strongly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

What a huge surprise not far from the city and plenty of parking around be the area. Staff were really friendly and the breakfasts were huge and so tasty .. they looked amazing, home made baked beans so yummy and the coffee was so good to. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018

I have coffee at this establishment on numerous occasions and have always been impressed with how good it is. This day my brother and I decided to dine in. I had the Barun breakfast and my brother had the Tuscan Chicken. Both meals were delicious and flavorsome. Portion size for lunch was perfect. The selection of cakes was good too, so we succumbed to having the Wagon Wheel biscuits.

Date of visit: February 2018