See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Pleasant and charming ! Hanul Voievozilor has a very nice location being near Putna Monastery. I recommend it for every traveler. Tea is really good. I think it's very nice in winter season because I was in spring. The place isn't like others , it's really elegant and it's a place where you can enjoy the magic of Bucovina.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

This is a must stop for anyone visiting Bukowina at any time of the year! Authentic cuisine, exquisitely selected original folkloric decor, display of local talents in singing and dancing, warm hospitality from the owners! Lots to do for families, close to many touristic sites (perfect location between Sucevita and Putna), beautifully organized special events and as cozy casual visits! Stop for at least for one night and you will want to return! Thank you for wonderful memories, we will be back:)

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Its got a homey feeling. You will find there a clean and warm environment, with friendly and professional staff and an excellent desert.Very nice garden, perfect for a last drink on the terrace.

Entire experience was very nice and would recommend the place.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2016

We ate at this restaurant. It looks very nice,the parking is roomy and the staff is very friendly. Also, the food is delicious and the plates are very big. Prices are very good. Definitely worth the visit if you pass by.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2016

This is actually the first review where I find it difficult to begin writing anything because I don't know where to start.

The only thing that comes to mind is te conclusion: All was perfect as a whole and all was perfect taken separately.
I'll try to summarize, but it will be difficult.

The surroundings are a bliss and the innkeeper made them unique.
The place it's self is unique through the delicate touches of authenticity you see at every move on the grounds and inside the building.
Once inside we were greeted by the the innkeepers. Being a weekday and off season, we were able to choose a room of our pleasing. I saw only two, but an educated guess tells me that all the rooms in the inn are chapters of a story to be told individually. We opted for one of the two apartments in the attic because of a stunning view of the grounds with the horse stables, the animal farm and small forest planted entirely by the innkeeper.

I could go on forever, but words are not enough to describe that beautiful place.
You should go there. It is a destination in it's self.

Room Tip: I would stay in a different room every night, if I could :))
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family