“Good food!”
Review of Rincon Boricua

Rincon Boricua
Ranked #40 of 135 Restaurants in Rincon
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Our experience with the restaurant was good. Excellent food including the mofongo and mahi mahi. Dessert also good (creme brulè) and carrot cake awesome. I will come back definitely!

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

This place has great food at very reasonable prices and excellent service. I highly recommend it. They also have a full bar.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

This place is outstanding! The Mofongo is top notch and it is family-friendly to boot. We had the shrimp mofongo and the chicken mofongo, both were delicious and we all ate every last bite. They also do take-out. When in town, definitely check this place out, you won't be disappointed!

Sumedha

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We visited Rincon Boricua and had an excellent meal. The food is very good and freshly prepared. The mofongo was amazing, and the house specialities were also good. Prices are reasonable. No air conditioning but a nice ocean breeze made it comfortable.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service. We went for lunch and the special menu was so interesting. The majado eas so good also the quesadilla. Congratulations to the chef. The waiters thanks for everything in special to my bill. She was so nervice because my Uncle wanted to paid and me too. She was so professional. See you soon, one of my favorite place to eat.