All reviewsskill levelthe ownerpuerto ricoawesome instructorthe perfect spotbeautiful poolrogerlessonwaveshousevacationspotslodgingcoastprivacy
Reviewed January 6, 2018

Roger's villa is the perfect place for a large group. Roger is a great guy - very nice and readily available at all times. The place has a large kitchen. The pool is perfect for kids. There is great air conditioning and there are no mosquitos! There is also wifi in the living area. Incredible views and breezes up on the hill. Thank you so much Roger for a wonderful visit!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We had two days of surfing lessons and it was just amazing! Roger taught us the technique and after practicing we really surfed! He was very patient, cheerful friendly. The third day he showed us a wonderful place in the jungle with waterfalls. Those were the best days in our vacation, we had lots of fun and enjoyed it so much! Thank you!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2017

My family (14 people total) ranging in age from 7 to 61 stayed in this house for a week, we enjoyed this house immensely. It was incredibly spacious, modern and all around beautiful. It is at the top of a steep hill which makes for privacy and security. Roger, the owner, is right next door should you require anything. He's always available to answer a question or concern or just suggest a place for dinner. If your travels should bring you to Rincon P.R. please consider staying here, you won't regret it. Thanks again for everything Roger, we had a blast!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine_M_Pagan
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

I had my first lesson ever with a awesome instructor named Tito. Tito was super awesome and made me feel totally comfortable. While on vacation with my family, I thought I should give it a try while staying in Rincon. Before we got in the water, he thoroughly went through with me the basics until I was ready to get into the water. My first surf experience was a blast, and I would definitely do it again. In the words of Tito "all that matters before anything is to have fun". :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2017

I stayed with Roger at Surf787 on the recommendation of other girls I know who surf and who have stayed with him before. Everything was lovely. Roger was so hospitable and nice, making sure I arrived safely and that I had delicious and healthy breakfasts on the balcony.

I took surf lessons through Roger, and my instructor, Jimmy, was probably the best surf instructor I've ever worked with. I learned so much and had so much fun over the week.

The rooms are very nice, clean, and comfortable. I stayed on the upstairs room near the balcony, and the view is breathtaking. Everything was perfect!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo