“Heaven on earth”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A Secure & Gated Property, Surrounded by 3 Acres of Lush Tropical Landscaping.
Panoramic ocean views from Caracol Che.
An aerial view of the beautiful local coastline.
Views of the Rincon, Puerto Rico coastline
A beautiful view from the emerald mountains of Rincon.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JPremier
Nashville, Tennessee
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed May 7, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This was a couples trip. 5 couples on this extraordinary property. From the beginning Carlos was very transparent, precise, and helpful with arranging accommodations for my group. Once we arrived we were all amazed at the beautiful property. I highly recommend using the shuttle service, private chef service, and the onsite massages provided by Elsa. We went on daily jogs in the morning and visited the private beach as well. Everything is so peaceful and calm. The pool is amazing. You will not be disappointed visiting this private estate. Everyone in our group agreed this was the best vacation experience ever. Carlos is truly a wonderful person. Everyone we came in contact with were helpful and pleasant. I look forward to visiting again. I miss it already.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
9 May 2015
Thank you Jaqueline!!!!
noemi54
Dayton, New Jersey
“HEAVEN ON EARTH”
Reviewed April 14, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

When we booked Caracol Che for my son's family Spring vacation, we were in awe of the photos we saw but when we arrived it was a WOW moment. Photos cannot show the beauty of this place.
The Villa is big, but easy to get around. Bedrooms all have their private baths.
He owner Carlos welcomed us with a superb dinner, served by himself and Mildred, one of our helpers for the week.
The views from the house are magnificent. There are so many places to relax and meditate. The salt water pool is amazing. The kitchen is equipped with anything you need, spices, paper towels, napkins. We had two meals cooked by
our help. They purchased what we asked for, cooked it, and then cleaned up afterwards while we enjoyed our after dinner drinks and conversation. You have to do this, it is totally worth it and the price cannot be beat. There are so many restaurants around the area, and all are very informal. Shorts and flip-flops are the perfect outfits for vacationing in Rincon. My grandkids took surfing lessons and went snorkeling. They loved it.
Carlos, the owner is there for you whenever you need him, to rent a car for you, make reservations at a restaurant. The help is there but your privacy is respected. I am so sad we had to leave. This was a vacation to remember.
Thank you Carlos, Mildred, Daisy for your help in making our week a wonderful one.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Having top go back home
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Reviewed March 16, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Jessica56...
Le Sueur, MN
“Amazing place and excellent hospitality!”
Reviewed March 2, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

From the moment I first had contact with the owner, Carlos, I knew this was the place for us. He will do anything and everything to make your trip planning go smoothly and once you are there, he treats you like an old friend and will go out of his way to make sure you have everything you need. The hospitality we received from Carlos and his staff was top notch! From the welcome to the send-off, it was amazing.

The property was everything we expected and more. It is private, well-maintained and absolutely beautiful with stunning views. We even got to watch some whales from our deck while enjoying a cup of coffee.

We enjoyed dinner and cocktails at Saltaire and Tamboo which are both within walking distance of Caracol Che. Everyone was so friendly and inviting. If you want great local food, please consider having dinner made for your right at Caracol Che. It was fantastic!

If you get a chance to visit, please do. You will not be disappointed! It would be a pleasure for us to return for another visit and we hope we have the chance to do so.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
mlr1844
Cincinnati, Ohio
“No Snow in Puerto Rico!”
Reviewed March 2, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Our mid-winter break took us to this beautiful villa in Rincon, PR. The property is beautiful and well maintained. carlos was a pleasure to visit with and took care of everything we needed. We highly recommend the pig roast. CaracolChe had plenty of space to visit with our friends as well as space to hide away and enjoy the atmosphere. With just a short walk to the beach, a few shops, and restaurants...we felt no need to venture far from the property. This part of the island is also a surfers paradise. Laid back and comfortable with all the accommodations you need. Thanks carlos!

Travelling group: Large Group
Sandy S
Jamaica, New York, United States
“Pardise”
Reviewed November 12, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

This was my first time traveling to Rincon Puerto Rico and I have to say that it was the most awesome trip I have every taken. I travelled and stayed at Caracol Che with my husband and six friends. My stay at this tropical private estate was much more than I could have every imagined it was a magical, tropical paradise. The estate was well managed and the staff was very attentive. Our host Carlos was a very warm and caring person, he helped to make the trip worth the travel, what every we needed Carlos was there to make it happen. The view from my room on the upper floor was to die for every night for seven days I went to sleep to the sounds of the waves from the Atlantic Ocean and the chirping of the frogs, I awoke to sunshine and palm trees, total heaven. I will and did recommend Caracol Che Private Tropical Estate to my friends, family and coworker. I will also come back for a second visit and maybe next time I will stay for two weeks. Thank you Carlos and the staff.

Travelling group: Friends
17 Nov 2014
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed August 31, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Liked best: Lagoon Pool
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
17 Nov 2014
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing